THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Beethovens DS this weekend OR

Kobe IX elite all stars not DS but Close to it worn once for $220?

* also have a 10 percent code from NdC
What would y'all do?

not sure why you're getting flamed for "your shoes being too big" or "tied too tight". They obviously have new laces and my showtimes look exactly like that when i tie them to hoop and my showtimes are a little too short in length
Difference of opinions I guess. In the flamer's defense, I did knowingly purchase them a size too big, but in my defense I wear all my other actual size 9 elites the same way. I like my shoes nice and tight, with nothing flapping around.  Good catch on the lace swap, I'm using the mambacurial laces on the MP's.
No offense taken. I just took his comment a different way and if I'm wrong I apologize to him.
Hahaha no need to apologize to me dude, it isn't that serious. It's all in good fun, you're entitled to your own opinion the same way I am. Probably my fault for not having said "IMO".  I still stand by what I said though: MCid is trying to imitate the MP's, but in a shorter version.

Beethovens FCFS at my local Nike Store. 
happy.gif
 Gotta box out elbows to the chest.
ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif

so how do NDC releases work now? i havent bought anything in a minute

i assume its countdown? since i saw it on the NDC page. how does it work?

so how do NDC releases work now? i havent bought anything in a minute

i assume its countdown? since i saw it on the NDC page. how does it work?
Think FTL but without the chance of getting them in cart 4 hours later.

Beethovens FCFS at my local Nike Store. 
happy.gif
 Gotta box out elbows to the chest.
ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif
I tried to load that baby up at work in response to his comment, but NT said it was over 2.5 mbs or whatever. Freaking stupid government computers trying to keep a man's NT game from flourishing lol. Anyway, glad I'm not the only one that thought about that World Peace GIF. S**t is a classic haha

I tried to load that baby up at work in response to his comment, but NT said it was over 2.5 mbs or whatever. Freaking stupid government computers trying to keep a man's NT game from flourishing lol. Anyway, glad I'm not the only one that thought about that World Peace GIF. S**t is a classic haha
anything over 2.5mb you have to put it in the source form.

anything over 2.5mb you have to put it in the source form.
Pardon my ignorance, but can you guide me sensei? I understand what you mean by source, but I'm not sure how to navigate to where I'd add the source. One day I'll be able to grab the pebble from your hand. 
roll.gif

i haven't bought any kobe 9's since the detail.....can someone plz give me the scoop on the beethovens release?

TLO?
FTL raffles?

Basically do I have a chance

Thanks

QUICK ON FOOT SHOT.

SEEM PRETTY TTS TO ME FOR THE QUICK TRY ON.
PROBABLY WON'T WEAR THEM TIL THE FALL MONTHS.
Repped for the sick ID and wicked tats! Way to rep Chi! In the area myself. Hope to run into a Nike Ice Cream truck near the United Center on Saturday lol.

Back
Top Bottom