THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Can't be. The reason Nike didn't put the wolf grey midsole (which the pes the guy just posted has) on the flyknit low ids isn't because they can't; it's because you could basically make a shoe identical to the htm wolf grey kobe 9s.
No way they're making that id option
I get what you're trying to say, but going by that logic, they wouldn't have allowed a black midsole for iDs either because you can already make something that's pretty much identical to the black HTMs, which quite a few people have already done. I think it's more likely that they're a sample/PE or upcoming release, but they can just as easily add a grey midsole as a new iD option down the road.

The waiting game for the followup email continues...
nerd.gif

For the 8's didn't they have something different on the tounge for PE's? Like they didn't have the snake around the logo

Yeah, but even the pairs that Kobe has been seen in have his sig above the symbol...

Just threw up a flag for me. But who knows?

I enlarged the pic on my mobile. Still looks to be a thread from his pants... I don't see it on the other tongue as well.

Oh well.

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't trade away my MPs for MC lows, but that's just me. I like the highs, and there's extra detailing on the MPs that the iDs just don't have. Both are awesome in their own right.
Same as above for me. I like them both a lot, but trading one for the other would kinda be a win-lose situation. I also think in a couple years I'd rather be able to break out my MP's (or retire them to a bookshelf) over any pair of ID's. MP's are actually my favorite sneakers I own, over everything else. Not the most practical, but favorite.

But to OP: I bet you could make the trade.

are there any links with countdowns for the beethovens? or do I have to just wait for nike twitter to post the link at 8 am?

Whatever the black/grey/gold lows are, I'd most likely pass if they released. That flyknit pattern plus the gold swoosh is just a bit too similar to the Maestros to me, which I already have. Would rather wait on something else.

I wonder too if Beethoven gonna be sold out fast? Just wanna use my bday at FL.
How was the hyper grape release for your HOH? and do you have multiple FTLs near you getting them?

If you get there a little early and make sure you're in line you should be good

Last edited:
kinda glad they didn't make the black layer of flyknit like that on the iD. Leave it on the Elite high to have it's own identity. Like to know what they are though. Could be reps, PE, sample...

Back
Top Bottom