THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
im a idiot, I was wearing my Ferrari 14 then I put on my beethovens and the red rubbed on my kobes :smh:....it didn't even occur that the red would bleed on my fingers

im a idiot, I was wearing my Ferrari 14 then I put on my beethovens and the red rubbed on my kobes
mean.gif
....it didn't even occur that the red would bleed on my fingers
i guess thats what happens when you're too fly

too fly?

anyways, but I sprayed some Shout and the red is all gone, flyknit all clean...guess im back to being fly again :rolleyes

too fly?

anyways, but I sprayed some Shout and the red is all gone, flyknit all clean...guess im back to being fly again
eyes.gif

Ahhhh, finally found a solution to cleaning the Baes, nice to know. Wonder if Awesome would work or would Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser.

How limited are we looking at the EXT MIDS being tomorrow??......thinking about picking up a pair for 250 shipped to i don't have to deal with the hassle

I'm really wondering how these EXT run. the highs ran big..lows ran small...i'm guessing maybe big because of the leather liner..

Just did a phone order with sneakerbistrony so I won't have to get up early and worry about NDC crashing. Went TTS since the inner is leather. EXTs on both lebron and kobe are gutted with less padding so TTS should be fine.

Starting to like EXT's

I wonder how hard they'll be to get.
I think they're likable. Black + Gum look good (I'm a sucker for gum soles - actually think if the gum soled HTM pair had a different sole I wouldn't even notice it). It's why I copped the Acid Lions, Fingertrap PRM, SOMP, Barber Shops, etc. Can't really go wrong with it.

Those EXT's are $225? 
roll.gif

Nike man, they're just getting laughable at this point
It's all leather, and leather lined. If the leather is good quality, the price is really alright. Less than Foams, LeBron Elites. Same as Kobe Highs, Jordan Labs...

Dunno, price is really not the issue for me. I'll pay a premium price, just make quality in line with that price. Hope the EXT quality is legit.

I'll try NDC on the EXT tomorrow. If I get them I get them if not money towards another iD or the Elite high/FK low/EM in the coming months. Gonna see if my HOH will have any too.

Last edited:
mangos/peaches are ok, ill be passing…I wish that Nike released the eybl peach jams instead though…I would've bought those day 1. Hopefully, there's some EMs still to come that rival some of the better 8 color ways - Im keeping my fingers crossed

Red elites are actually pretty nice. I like the black outsole/midsole for a change, tho I'd def switch out those over the top glow laces for just plain black or red laces.  But I can't justify paying the FK prices for a shoe that doesn't work as well for me on the court, in gym, even doing plyos - as the EMs do.  The huge tongue with massive cushioning kills the lockdown for me, among some other things.  Returned my MJs for the cobalts-I'm sure I'm the only one who would commit such a sin.  If I was just looking for a casual FK, I would've tried to get the bays - can't go wrong with that white/black marble. 

EXTs are nice also, but no way I'm paying 225 for a casual shoe i wear now and then. 

Releases coming up overall are pretty easy to pass for me which is nice, I hate having that itch on something you really want but prob shouldn't get and don't need ha- I usually can't pass it up when the release comes. 

Back
Top Bottom