THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
People complaining about $225 just to justify not buying them. If you don't like em you just don't like em. Beethovens were 25 bucks less and people were all over them. 25 measly bucks. If 25 bucks is a lot of money for you, maybe you shouldn't be buying $200 sneakers in the first place. Majority of people aren't balling in there beethovens so these being exts shouldn't matter. Most buy kicks to wear casually. If you just don't like em enough to pay $225 then that's that but don't say they not worth $225. In that case beethovens ain't worth $200. Both of them are made for way less. People paying 400+ for MPs. Are they worth 400, hell no not in my eyes. Only worth box price to me. A shoe is only worth what you are willing to pay. I'm willing to pay 225 for exts cuz they are my style. Dudes dropping 600+ on what the lebron colorful *** shoes because that's they're style.
Or maybe they think $225 is too much for that shoe?

People always complaining to justify themselves liking something that others don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's the thing...prelude 1 leather is some of the best leather I've felt on a Nike in years.
if that's the case no need to even wake up in the morning unless you want them dippin dots or KOs
laugh.gif
 I still want prelude 2s but I don't want to pay more than $50 over retail, i'm cheep
roll.gif

QUOTE "3M
Can take more pics if anyone wants." 
how is the sizing? do they really fit like the highs??

Last edited:
For me they were a little hard to get on but had PLENTY of room especially around the midfoot. Similar to the highs.

I had to go a 1/2 size down on the Beethovens and its crazy the difference between that and these.

Look sleek on feet.

People complaining about $225 just to justify not buying them. If you don't like em you just don't like em. Beethovens were 25 bucks less and people were all over them. 25 measly bucks. If 25 bucks is a lot of money for you, maybe you shouldn't be buying $200 sneakers in the first place. Majority of people aren't balling in there beethovens so these being exts shouldn't matter. Most buy kicks to wear casually. If you just don't like em enough to pay $225 then that's that but don't say they not worth $225. In that case beethovens ain't worth $200. Both of them are made for way less. People paying 400+ for MPs. Are they worth 400, hell no not in my eyes. Only worth box price to me. A shoe is only worth what you are willing to pay. I'm willing to pay 225 for exts cuz they are my style. Dudes dropping 600+ on what the lebron colorful *** shoes because that's they're style.
True

But none of these shoes are worth the $100 and up we spend on them.

I think these ext look amazing in picture so far and from a quality stand point.Wish I could see them in person to know 100%.

that's the thing...prelude 1 leather is some of the best leather I've felt on a Nike in years.
Yea the prelude 1 was A1 quality.I was quite shocked at the quality especially for todays nike's standards.

Last edited:
Lots of 9's on the court in the USA - Puerto Rico game, including Renaldo Balkman (Knicks fans - ahhh!) in the Details.

25 dollars in its self isn't the issue. It's 25 on top of 200 that's the issue. If you ever look at a supply and demand chart you can see exactly why it is.

25 dollars in its self isn't the issue. It's 25 on top of 200 that's the issue. If you ever look at a supply and demand chart you can see exactly why it is.

These EXT joints are not even worth $80 bucks to me...just my opinion. Tbh I have a hard time paying $200 + for a shoe. (Purchased AsG and Mc low) I know it doesn't make sense. The struggle is real. Lol

Last edited:
I hadn't touch a shoe for less than $150.00 in a couple of years, what am I doing wrong? $100

Last edited:
HAHA..SMH..Im getting a kick outta people wunderin if they can play b-ball with the Kobe 9 EXTs?..lol...cmon kids SMH..those EXTs have the EXACT same midsole/bottom soles as all the Kobe 9s that weve seen so far. just cause they have an upper leather and Nike put the "EXT" label on them doesnt mean there no good for b-ball. ... believe it or not you young kids out there, lol... Basketball shoes when i was growing up 80s-90s were entirely made of Leather, awww the good ol dayz! so dont let the "EXT" label fool ya! YES YOU CAN BALL IN THE EXTs! lol

Patiently waiting for these KOBE IX ELITE "HIGH-TOPS" to start back up again.

SEPT 27TH – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BLACK 630847-077

OCT 18TH – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BRAVE BLUE 630847-404
NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/SEQUOIA 630847-303

NOV 22TH – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BRIGHT CRIMSON 630847-600 (Maybe the WTK?) lol

Have not been in here for a while,
Sorry for dumb question, are these all highs?

Last edited:
295 size 8.5 shipped for Beethovens good deal? Should I pull the trigger on these, eBay they running for 350+ shipping. BTW in Canada so they are especially harder to find. Thanks for the advice.

295 size 8.5 shipped for Beethovens good deal? Should I pull the trigger on these, eBay they running for 350+ shipping. BTW in Canada so they are especially harder to find. Thanks for the advice.
Do you want them that badly? Are they worth that to you? Yeah? Buy them.

From a purely analytical view...that's about the average BIN price on eBay.

Last edited:

too much,,,the hype is still high on these puppy so,,be patient and wait if i were you

Back
Top Bottom