THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

If you appreciate how hard it is to find black gum bottom shoes now with everything being bright colors, it's a must cop for you.
I ordered this morning. As I said previously, I love black/gum - been sporting the black finger trap PRM a lot lately, and have Acid Lions waiting in the wings. These will be a nice addition to two collections.

Kobe EXT fit a bit big..
I wear an 11.5. do you think i will 
Ext are true to size they fit like the elite highs to me.
ok then that means that i could probably go down half a size. the highs did run a little big to me but only because the space in the toe box. I wish i could try these on in stores. I'm not down for reselling so I really don't want to buy these and can't fit them. I might go with a 12. I'm not gonna ball in these. I wear a 12 in some runners like air maxs. Mostly I am an 11.5

Just picked up an EXT from my local Niketown for my brother. FCFS line was about 50 people deep. First to sell out were the SB Rukus, then the common sizes for AJKO were gone too (smallest was a 10), and the Kobe's were going out fast.

EXTs look pretty sick in person though...

My local HOH still haven't received their shipment of Kobe's yet; they're guessing they'll get them Monday.

EDIT: I'm referring to HOH Fashion show mall in Las Vegas; and the NTLV.

Last edited:
I see shots like this and I feel motivated for a hot minute to take a few pictures, and then the reality of unboxing and reboxing multiple pairs sets in and I say forget it.

Nice collection. I think the only reason I have not picked up the Perspective is I just don't need/want another one of the highs with the stained glass motif collar/etc. Love the outsole and FK on them though.

View media item 1147253It's a good excuse to take em out and clean em

Slacks with sneakers?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

What are slacks anyway? I mean, I am really asking.

I own some "khakis". I have some suits. But as far as I know I have no "slacks" - we just talking essentially suiting pants?
Not sure if dude is from America and slacks mean something else where he's from, but slacks and sneakers
mean.gif
LMAO, no man. Not dress pants. I call Chinos aka Khakis, Slacks. These types of pants below. The EXTs don't look like traditional sneakers, you can pull em off wit dem types of pants as well IMO.

If anybody's interested this local spot from my home town got em. All City Kicks, not sure if anybody's heard of em from here but they're legit. # is (616) 242-1307. They do phone orders.

I need more people to weigh in on sizing of these EXT's. I'm confused on what people are saying. Do these fit more like the elite highs or the elite lows? Because the highs I go a half size down and the lows I go true to size. More help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed...

Nike Store Europe also had to cancel their Saturday release due to technical problems.  It's looking like they won't be having it later in the day (Saturday), and if the US store follows suit, then maybe NDC releases will be pushed to a later date...

**Thanks to David for letting me use this tweets**

Slacks with sneakers?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

What are slacks anyway? I mean, I am really asking.

I own some "khakis". I have some suits. But as far as I know I have no "slacks" - we just talking essentially suiting pants?
Not sure if dude is from America and slacks mean something else where he's from, but slacks and sneakers
mean.gif
LMAO, no man. Not dress pants. I call Chinos aka Khakis, Slacks. These types of pants below. The EXTs don't look like traditional sneakers, you can pull em off wit dem types of pants as well IMO.
I've seen people wear all 3 of those with sneakers, heck I know plenty of people that wear suits with sneakers, you google pics of people wearing sneakers in tuxs at proms and weddings, I don't wear dress shoes bcuz they hurt my feet, so if I ever put on something that dressy of caliber i'm still gonna wear sneakers but hey that's just me

I've seen people wear all 3 of those with sneakers, heck I know plenty of people that wear suits with sneakers, you google pics of people wearing sneakers in tuxs at proms and weddings, I don't wear dress shoes bcuz they hurt my feet, so if I ever put on something that dressy of caliber i'm still gonna wear sneakers but hey that's just me
I feel you. It really depends on your style, and what you're comfortable putting together. Sneakers come in all sort of styles that can go with different kinds of fit, so it's up to you. Jason Sudeikis pulls it off all di time.

There's a time and a place for everything. if you need to wear slacks, you don''t need to wear sneakers at the time.

Back
Top Bottom