THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

couple quick "fresh out the box" pics
this shot 
laugh.gif

im surprised they sold out

Last edited:

I didn't get in cart til 0810ish, 9min timer wait and checked out at 0820 so if he was late then idk what I was
Damn, that's what's up. Never happened for me. I went by my experience, my bad.
I started trying at 0800 but it took ten mins of refreshing and fighting before I got that your inline timer prompt, what I've learned is never give up, there's always that one person that checks out 30mins after the soldout tweet that everybody hates
mad.gif
 like how the f
mean.gif

roll.gif

Well this morning was a good day......went to my local HOH was the 2nd person there ( total of about 10 ppl most there for the KO jordans), i really wasn't there for the kobes as my 1st choice being i had already ordered a pair yesterday, so after i got what i wanted i got back inline and  was able to scoop a 2nd pair in my size no problem so guess ill put 1 away for a later day 
grin.gif

HAPPY BDAY to the "BLACK MAMBA" "KB24"...... KOBE BRYANT!!!!

Been mentioned like 50 times now. Thanks for making it 51
50... you sure 50, bruva? 
grin.gif

Well, I haven't been all up in this thread bc of lackluster releases the past few months. Just got back in the fold bc of the Red Lows, so forgive me if yall heard the same before.

I'm sure when it was brought up, the Apologists were out in Full Force.

I think these would look better with some nice slacks. Would of been nice to see pics with your pants covering the tongue instead of behind for another feel of em.
sorry...

1.  i dont wear slacks with sneakers (jeans, shiorts, sweats or camos)

2.  i dont wear my pants over my tongue

Meant to say, I ordered my Beethoven's from SIL.LT, using the link provided here a few days ago, and got the shoes in 3 days, from Lithuania. Shoes are totally legit and I would do business with them again. I know some other folks ordered too, and others mentioned buying 8's from there, so it's a viable option if something shows up there.

Thought about scooping the mids since I'm on my way to champs in a few, but after seeing actual photos I think I'm good. I guess I'll keep searching for the baes

Back
Top Bottom