THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
live has been making promises and not fulfilling them for years now... i will stick with 2k

word to bynum jesus

Last edited:
man the smell of fresh leather, these joints on point, can't wait to get home from work and really check them out

I have been hooping in my bruce lees since the release date. the insole is starting to smell now, is there anyway to clean it?

it is? don't lie to me fam
i thought it was glue, but my mans at work big cowboy boot wearer said that's that leather smell said it feels good to, he impressed but he still dissed them because they weren't snakeskin and only snake embossed

Griz now i'm just waiting on the shirt and beltbuckle
pimp.gif

is their anyone with both this yrs and last yrs snakeskin ext and can post comparison pics, i've googled and found nothing thanks in advance

Last edited:
Im telling ya when I had the Devotion. That lunarlon smell was strong. That smell.

I thought everyone would be hyped over the PRMs releasing this weekend.
Hell nah man lol, those are a bit overpriced, kinda lame there are three color ways with the same pattern

Hell nah man lol, those are a bit overpriced, kinda lame there are three color ways with the same pattern

Im one of the few that likes them. They are overpriced drastically. But so is everything else. Might do a @tigo0240 and cop them all. Down the line on discount.

Last edited:
Man...these EXTs are sumthin special on my book!..great shoe Nike!..shocked at the quality. ..I missed that "Leather" smell...awwwww...and performed real good 2day playin Bball!...I know this sounds stupid but....they sumtimes remind me of the Jordan 3s...I know...I know...im just sayin..lol

Would have copped the EXTs for 160 but I can't touch that 225. Maybe years down the line.

Finally added to cart on NDC
I have been hooping in my bruce lees since the release date. the insole is starting to smell now, is there anyway to clean it?

As weird as this sounds it works. Put your shoes in a ziplock bag and put them in a freezer over night. The freezer temperatures in the fridge kills the odor-causing bacteria.

Last edited:
Finally added to cart on NDC
As weird as this sounds it works. Put your shoes in a ziplock bag and put them in a freezer over night. The freezer temperatures in the fridge kills the odor-causing bacteria.
This also works for denim that you don't want to wash.

Back
Top Bottom