THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Finally added to cart on NDC
As weird as this sounds it works. Put your shoes in a ziplock bag and put them in a freezer over night. The freezer temperatures in the fridge kills the odor-causing bacteria.
Bet I tried to wash them in the sink. But I will try that. Afterwards I just leave them out to thaw?

that's actually kinda fly. where'd you find that jacket/belt?
give me a sec i'm not really use to this
indifferent.gif
 ok the belt I got off ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Solid-One-P...?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Belts&var=&hash=item233754f75f  

I actually get most of my accessories off ebay when nike doesn't release gear for a shoe I like

the jacket is actually an ecko jean jacket/pants that I picked up on sale from jcpennys
nice socks
thanks, its hard to find quarters even on ebay sometimes, everythings no show which I don't like because I don't like the shoe rubbing on my leg or crew which I deal with but more out of lack of choice for my habbit

the HOH in milwaukee still has the china's and EXTs available for anyone still looking. (414) 257-0271.

thanks, its hard to find quarters even on ebay sometimes, everythings no show which I don't like because I don't like the shoe rubbing on my leg or crew which I deal with but more out of lack of choice for my habbit
Nike needs to step up their quarter sock game.

and stank feet:

All love here. Phx ain't exactly a destination point as well. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

All love here. Phx ain't exactly a destination point as well. 
eyes.gif

nah ain't a place got ish on Albuquerque, thanks to looney toons you couldn't get me to believe it existed growing up
laugh.gif
 and my hometown and current duty station ain't much better than all of those, at least yall got HoH/NTowns where yall live i'm fighting to get good stuff sometimes
mean.gif

Call the Portland outlet on MLK they do phone orders but they have a cap on how many per day. They  had a ton of the 8 EXTS for 120.

I bought a pair but returned em. Just wasn't really feeling em.

Did you take this picture with a potato by any chance?

TQPDiXQ.jpg

Nothing to see here folks, just the hyper cobalt kobes with really bad lighting

Back
Top Bottom