THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn that sucks. I hate when everything is good when you order but they cancel on you because their inventory system with the website is messed up. Be patient some pairs might pop up or you might find someone not able to resell them and get them for a reasonable price.

Last edited:

nike-kobe-8-bhm-011-630x630.jpg

Wished they released those. Whew
morton-salt-iodized-26-oz.jpg

I would have took the wtk and preludes. Sold the preludes for 350 made a pair of poor man htms on id stuck 100 in my pocket and called it a day. But thats just me

I would have took the wtk and preludes. Sold the preludes for 350 made a pair of poor man htms on id stuck 100 in my pocket and called it a day. But thats just me
or took the HTM's sold them for possibly $1500, make a pair of poor man htms and stick $1250 in your pocket.

good thing your not a financial advisor

That white pair is a rep. But it looks real as hell. These 9 em look a lot easier to replicate.

or took the HTM's sold them for possibly $1500, make a pair of poor man htms and stick $1250 in your pocket.
good thing your not a financial advisor
:lol:. Those black htms would prolly sit for months at 1500 dude. Now if they were multi it would be a different story. And fyi not all of us are in this game for money my man. I stress enough about numbers all day at work. Just sounded like he wanted both the htm and wtk so chill out

laugh.gif
. Those black htms would prolly sit for months at 1500 dude. Now if they were multi it would be a different story. And fyi not all of us are in this game for money my man. I stress enough about numbers all day at work. Just sounded like he wanted both the htm and wtk so chill out

All good man. Just seems like the money is almost equal if you were to pay 5-6 for the wtk 8s anyway. No harm no foul bruh

Back
Top Bottom