THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Called the Nike Portland outlet for those kobe 8 ext - they will not do any more phone orders. Girl said not even tomorrow. They maxed on their phone orders 

ok that settles it for me they diff enough that I won't feel like I have a double getting both, i'll be coping the 8s for sure now thanks much love for coming thru with the pics

do those 8s fit like the 9s, looks like the 8s have all their padding
Ext 8s feel just like my other 8s.  I haven't tried on the ext 9s yet, the other 9s I own (fk lows) feel tighter in the toe box than 8s do.

Not enough of a difference to go a half size up or anything like that but you can feel the difference.
thank you sir you are a gentleman and a scholar

Can't stop wearing my China's. They are too dope 
pimp.gif
 Shoutout to Nike.

those green blue and red pairs look somewhat limited with footlockers launch locator

ok that settles it for me they diff enough that I won't feel like I have a double getting both, i'll be coping the 8s for sure now thanks much love for coming thru with the pics

do those 8s fit like the 9s, looks like the 8s have all their padding
get the same size 8 as your 9s

I won a raffle. If you guys had to pick what would you do? I can get 1 or 2 shoes.

Kobe 9 HTM Black

Or

Kobe 8 WTK & Kobe 8 Prelude

I won a raffle. If you guys had to pick what would you do? I can get 1 or 2 shoes.

Kobe 9 HTM Black

Or

Htm pair could be made on ID so I guess wtk 8 and prelude 8 but I get rid of the prelude 8 with the quickness.

You're aware that the Kobe 9 EM probably was being developed that time, right? You're aware they probably wouldn't have had a completed sample, much less an entire shoe, with all the bells and whistles that a bhm theme brings, right?
nike-kobe-8-bhm-011-630x630.jpg

Wished they released those. Whew

Kobe 9 HTM Black

Or

I like both 8s way more than those hyped htms but if your gonna sell go with the htm. 

Back
Top Bottom