THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Not happening.... And I quote

UPDATE:
The KD 6 “Aunt Pearl”, Air Jordan 4 “Bred“, and Air Jordan Future Premium set to re-release tomorrow, September 10th, have been pushed back to September 17th. Follow us on Twitter for more updates.

UPDATE:
The KD 6 “Aunt Pearl”, Air Jordan 4 “Bred“, and Air Jordan Future Premium set to re-release tomorrow, September 10th, have been pushed back to September 17th. Follow us on Twitter for more updates.

Supposedly all the restock dates will be spread out too over an 8 week period and they will only restock a few different shoes at a time. The WTK's will come at the end of the cycle. SP has been talking about this so called restock for ages though so I wouldn't really bank on much of anything. Supposedly they're announcing something else tonight too but idk what that would be

Last edited:
Im thinking of switching the laces of the red flyknit too just black....it will look betrte imo

Who's copping the red flyknits?

Last edited:
Im thinking of switching the laces of the red flyknit too just black....it will look betrte imo

Who's copping the red flyknits?
Will cop if can find 14.

Shoes def need a lace swap. Black MC laces or green may look all right on them.

Imagine What The Kobe 9 elite, or elite low. They could do something crazy with the flyknit weave, like an insane "MC" color combo... or they could just paint over it like the iD fade, but I'd like to hope they wouldn't lol.

the shoe palace restock will never happen. This was suppose to be in the works for like over a year. Everytime the date is close they push it back. They have pulled this a good 4 times. It's just a ploy to get people on their site. Don't believe it. They don't have those shoes

Last edited:

UPDATE:

The restocks were spread out over course of 8 weeks I believe, from what I remember the wtk8 are now scheduled for like the end of October

The restocks were spread out over course of 8 weeks I believe, from what I remember the wtk8 are now scheduled for like the end of October

Right... and 3 pairs were due to release today (no kobes) and they were pushed back till the 17

Anyone got the link to buy the carbon fiber stickers for the EXT's??

pologize if it was posted..i didn't search the thread.

thanks and reps comin..

I know its a little bit off topic but it has to due with collecting sneakers so hopefully its cool.  I always wondered how many people in this thread collect shoes from the other signature line? I figure people get Jordans but I more so mean Lebron's or KD's.

For me I only collect Kobes and that's hows it is going to stay for a long long time lol. Are there people here where Kobes aren't necessarily there top fave out of the signature lines.

I know its a little bit off topic but it has to due with collecting sneakers so hopefully its cool.  I always wondered how many people in this thread collect shoes from the other signature line? I figure people get Jordans but I more so mean Lebron's or KD's.

For me I only collect Kobes and that's hows it is going to stay for a long long time lol. Are there people here where Kobes aren't necessarily there top fave out of the signature lines.

I started copping only Kobe's (Kobe IV and on) but recently I've bought a couple Lebrons (Gumbo ASG's, Kings Pride & Superhero X's). Thinking about grabbing a pair of KD7's too, jus waiting for a CW I like. I used to have a grip of Kobe 8's. But now I just buy a couple CW's of the ones I REALLY like. Can't afford to go crazy anymore. Besides, I don't have time to wear them all anyways.

@Mastralf

I'd say the majority of my pairs are Kobes, but I'm open to any brand or sig line if it's a good basketball shoe.  I have a few KDs, a couple Brons, a few from other brands and some jordan performance models/retros.

I buy whatever I like, be it KD, Lebron or Kobe. I buy all of them.

I have less KD's, because I normally like them less. I didn't get any KD VI's.

I started with the Kobe IVs as my first pair of signature shoes of any kind. Have 2 KD VI Elites because I liked the materials and Max Zoom. No Jordan's and no Lebrons. Kobes definitely reign supreme for me though.

GITD on the laces and midsole on those red elites - not sure if i like that on these, the laces look a bit off to me.

Back
Top Bottom