THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I want to cop the Red Knits, but my wife wants a pair of WTLs 
tired.gif
. Dont really wanna spend $700+ on shoes this weekend, so its gonna be a game time decision. 

NT,

I generally don't buy Kobe's on the RD as I've been buying Jordan's on a serious tip from 07-11' but only purchased one pair of Kobe VI's and that was on a re-sale. But these Low Red's are a must cop for me... I'm aware they drop on Saturday but where can I get these in person? I'm in Dallas near a Nike Store and plenty of FL's, FL's, etc. etc. but I'm not familiar with how/where newly released Kobe's are sold....

Any information on the best route to cop these in person on the RD is appreciated, if online is the only/best bet that's fine, please advise and thanks in advance.

NT,

I generally don't buy Kobe's on the RD as I've been buying Jordan's on a serious tip from 07-11' but only purchased one pair of Kobe VI's and that was on a re-sale. But these Low Red's are a must cop for me... I'm aware they drop on Saturday but where can I get these in person? I'm in Dallas near a Nike Store and plenty of FL's, FL's, etc. etc. but I'm not familiar with how/where newly released Kobe's are sold....

Any information on the best route to cop these in person on the RD is appreciated, if online is the only/best bet that's fine, please advise and thanks in advance.
Use a launch locator to figure out which local stores will get them.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

NT,

Use a launch locator to figure out which local stores will get them.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator
A couple spots around the way will have them, appreciate it fam. 
pimp.gif

Not sure how i feel about rocking a teal shoe. Now a 93 cobra thats a different thing all together.

Might have looked pretty good as flyknit, not sure on EM.

I guess that IG teaser pic is the Dusty Cactus colorway then? The Dusty Cactus/White-Action Red-Gym Blue color description on NDC seems like it might be a match.

View media item 1173704
messed up swoosh! look at that can you even tell if that is a nike swoosh?

View media item 1173707
the swoosh on the other one looks fine tho

View media item 1173713
View media item 1173717
sloppy glue job

and this is the most annoying of all, scratches on the midsole!!!!! 

View media item 1173721

View media item 1173725

View media item 1173728

:nerd: return it

basically :lol:

wore the ext's again yesterday & they gotta be one of the most comfy shoes i have... debating on doubling & using this pair as a daily wear

Back
Top Bottom