THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Freddy Krueger and Sequoia kobes
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nike needs to stop with these dumb story line names..
ah man I can see it now, Nike's write up: "kobe's fav horror series was a nightmare on elm street, fitting bcuz he leaves his opponents with nightmares on the court"

Last edited:
Looks like the Sequoia color is on the boot part, maybe even in the Flyknit? Other than the midsole, that doesn't look black. Legacy's look good tho.

If "Strategy" is the name of these, then I wonder if they will somehow tie these in to Phil Jackson, whether it be the Native American tribal influence or the Zen, who knows. I would have never guessed a blue shoe would be for Jerry Buss, so this should be interesting either way.

I'm really curious to see the medial side of the sequoias, These might look good with the flip flopped flyknit, like showtimes. Also I wanna see the print on the upper.

Today I Got a sneak peek of the BHM Kobe from my homie.....they will NOT disappoint :smokin I'm all in for 2 pairs

Today I Got a sneak peek of the BHM Kobe from my homie.....they will NOT disappoint
smokin.gif
I'm all in for 2 pairs
can you draw it on ms paint
Not this again
laugh.gif
 I remember how many dudes were wildin waiting for pics of the 9 to leak, and we got endless concept drawings until someone went rogue and leaked the pics with 'NT' scribbled on it

Yea kinda cool actually. Under armour been doing the ultra high top sneaker thing though, seen em in Marshalls for a minute

Like the Sequoia, but again with the GDMF white outsole...

I got 5 highs already, and nothing I am seeing with the new CW's will get me to 6.

Doubt the "legacy" are tied to Jerry Buss' jacket lol...most likely to the blue uni's the lakers wore when first coming to LA, colors look exact
damn u, this almost makes me wanna cop them, as I have this throwback jersey (Kobe number 8) with nothing to wear it with

damn u, this almost makes me wanna cop them, as I have this throwback jersey (Kobe number 8) with nothing to wear it with
I think most people will have the same feeling if they make the connection, but it's easier to believe Nike made the shoes after the unis rather than jerry buss playing poker, regardless of what they wrote up online

Yea kinda cool actually. Under armour been doing the ultra high top sneaker thing though, seen em in Marshalls for a minute

Yeah, I remember Cam's, but these look way too much like Kobe's. It's not a coincidence. Then to put them on someone with brittle ankles is funny to me.

Like the Sequoia, but again with the GDMF white outsole...

I got 5 highs already, and nothing I am seeing with the new CW's will get me to 6.

This is how I feel, did a ID instead

Yeah, I remember Cam's, but these look way too much like Kobe's. It's not a coincidence. Then to put them on someone with brittle ankles is funny to me.
This is how I feel, did a ID instead
Yea they did bite off the ixs, but in a way nike bit off under armour with the ultra high top for balling purposes.

Back
Top Bottom