THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Pardon the confusion redrum3281.....meant bright crimson not infrared.

JS"
all good i see that now, i'm glad the sequia and red/crimson aren't the same shoes, i have restored hope in a red high, if the bright crimson comes out as good as the brave blue i'll be happy

Last edited:
Love how the Lebron 12 christmas has already leaked but we don't get any kobe photos til like a week before release lol

I'm sort of on the fence about the Sequoias/Strategy. Off of this teaser pic, it's looking like a pass though. Hoping that crimson high that's yet to be shown is a Lower Merion colorway that I'd like.

does look wolf grey to me as well... i think i am just more upset they havent done another sole like the all star or the detail... something different you feel me?
In the product colorway, hyper cream was listed as a color, maybe its a cream color

Well Nike Clearly states they are tied to his jacket, it pays to read before posting
His jacket is one shade of blue, and gold. These are mixed blues, mint/baby blue, and silver. I think that guys jersey connection makes way more sense than nike's. "inspired by his signature look while playing poker"? Who really went to designed this colorway because of that? What's next, "inspired by kobe's lawyer's favorite sweatshirt she wore to the supermarket"?

Last edited:

His jacket is one shade of blue, and gold. These are mixed blues, mint/baby blue, and silver. I think that guys jersey connection makes way more sense than nike's. "inspired by his signature look while playing poker"? Who really went to designed this colorway because of that? What's next, "inspired by kobe's lawyer's favorite sweatshirt she wore to the supermarket"?
its on the nike site. i don't know what the argument is. the jersey might be blue. what does that matter. its on the nike site and that should be that. its not like we're trying to figure it out third hand. its on the friggin site lol

Last edited:
its on the nike site. i don't know what the argument is. the jersey might be blue. what does that matter. its on the nike site and that should be that. its not like we're trying to figure it out third hand. its on the friggin site lol
Thank you, I don't how anyone can argue the point when nike clearly stated what they are inspired by.

Who designed the cw based on his jacket? Go ask Nike who designed them based off his jacket all I know is they've told you straight up these are inspired by his jacket.

Doubt the "legacy" are tied to Jerry Buss' jacket lol...most likely to the blue uni's the lakers wore when first coming to LA, colors look exact
loved those jerseys and look at kobe in J12 PEs tho! i used to be a kobe hater years back, but even that photo i think is worth being my phone lockscreen for the next couple weeks as NBA comes back  (and I cop the kicks too!)

Need your guys opinion.... just swooped the mp for 550 cause I felt they were a non pass and started collecting after they came out. Was that a good price?
you good bro. i was lucky enough to cop on release day and sold them (because i'm a weirdo and much prefer the all star gumbos) on consignment for like $650. I feel like for this most coveted, near timeless model anything around $500 is right. I get the impression they were hard to come by or most people who got em are wearing em. 

you good bro. i was lucky enough to cop on release day and sold them (because i'm a weirdo and much prefer the all star gumbos) on consignment for like $650. I feel like for this most coveted, near timeless model anything around $500 is right. I get the impression they were hard to come by or most people who got em are wearing em. 
yeah i think the gumbo are gonna be my next backward cop
... or the detail not sure which!

In the product colorway, hyper cream was listed as a color, maybe its a cream color
yeah even a gum sole would be nice at this point! all grey and white driving me nuts... like they are out of ideas and such!
mean.gif

Who designed the cw based on his jacket? Go ask Nike who designed them based off his jacket all I know is they've told you straight up these are inspired by his jacket.
So what inspired the silver, military blue,  and mint color? Clearly something else did and not his jacket. Okay the base brave blue color is the main inspiration, but who's to say what else inspired the rest of the colorway, the designer could have pulled from those jerseys. Not saying he did for sure, but the guy doesnt have to be wrong. I think they are trying to pay homage by mentioning him more than the specific colorway itself.

So I just saw the 'Strategy's.  A must cop for me.  How does the sizing compare to the low FNs or EMs?  My MCs fit tts for me if it helps w/ any feedback. thx

So what inspired the silver, military blue,  and mint color? Clearly something else did and not his jacket. Okay the base brave blue color is the main inspiration, but who's to say what else inspired the rest of the colorway, the designer could have pulled from those jerseys. Not saying he did for sure, but the guy doesnt have to be wrong. I think they are trying to pay homage by mentioning him more than the specific colorway itself.
Dude let it Go...

So I just saw the 'Strategy's.  A must cop for me.  How does the sizing compare to the low FNs or EMs?  My MCs fit tts for me if it helps w/ any feedback. thx
On the Kobe 9 Elite Highs, I went .5 size down.  My Gumbos are 9, I usually wear 9.5.  

Back
Top Bottom