THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Didn't care for the philippines in the pics I saw

In hand though...pretty nice. My plan before was to sell them to take a bit of the sting off of the 400 dollar order on the restock. Now, not so sure.

Don't tell my broad :lol:

Didn't care for the philippines in the pics I saw

In hand though...pretty nice. My plan before was to sell them to take a bit of the sting off of the 400 dollar order on the restock. Now, not so sure.

Don't tell my broad
laugh.gif
Thats how im feeling about these mps i just picked up... prob dropped like a g on shoes im like 3 weeks smh dissapointed in myself right now cause i know i have to swoop the blues on sat too! lol

Thats how im feeling about these mps i just picked up... prob dropped like a g on shoes im like 3 weeks smh dissapointed in myself right now cause i know i have to swoop the blues on sat too! lol

Luckily I just don't like the style of the highs, so that's saved me quite a bit. But I have every flyknit low that's come out including some MC IDs

Just out of curiosity: ever wonder why the kobe 9 EM lows more expensive than the KD 7? If you think about it, the KD have more expensive materials like hyperposite and zoom. Just wondering whats your take on it. Maybe just because on the signature athlete?
Because KDs are ridiculously ugly shoes. Always have been.

Luckily I just don't like the style of the highs, so that's saved me quite a bit. But I have every flyknit low that's come out including some MC IDs
YEAH THE IDS ARE THE ONLY LOW IM MISSING! STILL LOOKING FOR MY SIZE AND THE COLOR SCHEME I WANT.

damn it.. those "Victorys" are startin to grow on me a bit..lol...still not gunna cop but, if the liner was Black or Grey or sumthin besides the "Volt color i prob would scoop up without question? I do like the Flynit upper on these "Victorys" now but....oh well?. passin on the "Victorys, Legacys, and definetly passing on those Freddy Kruegers..AKA "Strategys" lol

Patiently waiting for this next colorway...... NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BRIGHT CRIMSON 630847-600

I really don't want to pass on the legacys but it looks like ima have to. Im going down to nike to check em out on Saturday but I just don't have the funds. It was just the ladys bday yesterday so that was pretty much my legacy money lol

women will drain you in more ways than one...
Haha those are the truest words ever spoken (written) lol.

looks like its time to let her go bro! 
roll.gif
jk jk jk
Haha at the moment I gotta agree ! jk lol. Shes gets some slack cuz shes got me more than a few pairs. She got me the Showtimes, Moonwalkers, and half for the bruce lees. She also got me the purple gradients on a restock for my bday and the volts for a late valentines gift.  So ill let this one slide lol.

Haha at the moment I gotta agree ! jk lol. Shes gets some slack cuz shes got me more than a few pairs. She got me the Showtimes, Moonwalkers, and half for the bruce lees. She also got me the purple gradients on a restock for my bday and the volts for a late valentines gift.  So ill let this one slide lol.
Damn with that info i might have to change to "wife that chica" lol

the kobe 9 low line needs a colorway like this....

i would probably do awful things for a kobe low this colorway.... awful things....
devil.gif

agreed. Love these shoes.  Everyone has their own tastes i guess.

I am not really a fan of the details or the beethovens but looks like everyone on here is crazy about them.
I love the purples.  I just find them hard to wear with anything lol  I'm considering a lace swap to break up the purple.  Maybe black or silver laces.

Wallysmallz....I'm looking for the crimson elite highs not the sequoia's. If I'm not mistaken there's brave blue, victory (volt), sequoia's, and crimsons that are a known release. Crimsons are the only ones that pics haven't surfaced yet (not sure if the aces are an elite high??)
JS"

Back
Top Bottom