THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Not sure if I can post links yet, but Sneakersnstuff has the University's sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11.5, 12, 13 & 14 for $199. Shipping to USA is $10. I think they're located in Sweden?

Thanks SuperStarLord

But Im good on the Uni's

IMO they should make those a high and redo them all over again

The Maestros have been on my list since release but I just cant get my hands on them

Would you guys trade DS Beethoven's size 13 for DS ASG's same size, straight up?

Or do you think I can find someone to swap the beethoven's for MC ID's plus a bit of cash?

I've got two pairs of Beethoven's so seeing what my options are...

Would you guys trade DS Beethoven's size 13 for DS ASG's same size, straight up?

Or do you think I can find someone to swap the beethoven's for MC ID's plus a bit of cash?

just go with your gut.  if you have two pair of Beethoven and want a pair of asg, then do the trade.  doesn't matter what we think.

some will say its an even trade, some will say different.

you might find someone that wants beethovens over MCs, you might not.

If I had two pairs of Beethoven's I'd trade one for an ASG. ASG is my second favorite Kobe IX after MP. That said, I think the highs are not as "practical" as the lows.

Trading for an MC ID is more problematic, to me. I have been looking for one but unfortunately most pairs that people made that are up for sale usually have a deal breaker detail, or two, especially considering many asking prices.

Tough call on the trade. Value wise I say it's worth it. However since I personally like the beethovens a lot more I wouldn't do it. You might be mad you did it once the beets get dirty. It will happen at some point to lol.

That's a fair trade for both sides, IMO..

As far as the MC trade goes, i doubt someone would do it...

As far as the MC trade goes, i doubt someone would do it...
Agree.

But.

I'm looking for a low MC pair myself, problem being lots of the pairs made are just bad. Kind of a shame that with such a limited resource so many piss poor pairs were created. Think a lot of folks were rushing the second time around, trying to beat the inevitable sell out.

I think the lace swap looks bad just being honest. I have had the moon walkers since July and still haven't worn them. I think they are easy to wear if you really want to.
Summer is over though. Which means I'm probably only going to wear kobes maybe a few times because fall and winter are brutal in Wisconsin.

I think the lace swap looks bad just being honest. I have had the moon walkers since July and still haven't worn them. I think they are easy to wear if you really want to.
Summer is over though. Which means I'm probably only going to wear kobes maybe a few times because fall and winter are brutal in Wisconsin.
Agree completely, also from WI, so I know what you mean. Haven't worn the moonwalkers either, next spring/summer I'll try to get them in the rotation. I think I'll wear the Details a little more this fall/winter, the different greys on the sole don't get me too worried about getting them a little dirty.

Agree completely, also from WI, so I know what you mean. Haven't worn the moonwalkers either, next spring/summer I'll try to get them in the rotation. I think I'll wear the Details a little more this fall/winter, the different greys on the sole don't get me too worried about getting them a little dirty.
You from Milwaukee? yeah dude even right now it's just been raining the past week. It's sneaker boot time lmao

the details are amazing. Didn't get to cop them. I do have the perspectives and g umbos though

Going to pass on the victories, brave blues and the Freddy Kruger ones, i want to see a flyknit low for xmas.
Im glad I get to save money for xmas pair. Hopefully don't disappoint.

Guess I'll get up around 10 to go cop them brave blues. My first high top I'm lowkey excited

I've never tried buying a FK High online. Hope it's relatively easy (not sell out in 10 minutes) for the Braves.

Any one know where I can find those asg shorts that have the gumbo league print like on the box and lining of the 9? Ebay just has XL. Need a large

^^ I didnt even think about that..Havent walked into a shoe store in years.  One more question, so I wear a 12.5 in these.. do stores generally carry off half sizes such as this?

^^ I didnt even think about that..Havent walked into a shoe store in years.  One more question, so I wear a 12.5 in these.. do stores generally carry off half sizes such as this?
I think if you go to an actual nike store, there is a better chance of having odd sizes. Best bet is to give your local spot a call.

Back
Top Bottom