THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I was seeing over 300 on some of them. Prices went up after the first seller to list them sold out after having them for retail plus shipping.
Wow that's crazy I hope nobody actually bought them for that price. These were very easy to cop here due to the AJ6 'Slam Dunk' dropping here today, there was FSR on our nike store for an hour. Good to hear no ones had trouble copping yet.

Last edited:
It was a tough decision but i chose the timb foams over these. If i did cop i would've painted the flywire navy, i don't care for that teal color.

Just ordered a pair of the brave blues in a 12, on with Nike chat support and they're saying they can't find my order. Not sure if what's showing on nike.com is legit right now

Shocked to wake up and see a full size run. Kinda feeling less pressure to buy them right away.
If it's like that online, then there should be plenty in stores. You can probably wait. But when people start seeing them more in person and on feet, sales might pick up a bit.

It was a tough decision but i chose the timb foams over these. If i did cop i would've painted the flywire navy, i don't care for that teal color.
You could've bought real timb boots that are actually made for inclement weather/work/and look nicer for less money.... the swoosh has some people on a leash.

Last edited:
Too late to cancel from the Lithuania site? :lol: Probably faster to get them from NDC with the 2 day shipping code.

Hey would it be possible for someone to post the link to the Lithuania site. I usually have as a favorite but I just did a system restore.

Do you guys think this will happen with the victorys also? Im hoping to see them in store before I cop

I think so. Blue is more popular than green. But I don't know they could be limited than the Legacy or people like the green and gold, also the scale pattern.

I'll stick with my order from the Lithuania site, I emailed them to confirm my shipping address and they responded saying tracking info will come on Monday, don't really need them any sooner. Besides, I got the University Reds coming this week to hold me over.

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask. Sometimes I get to the point where I feel bad about buying another pair of shoes. Don't get me wrong I love to get em but I feel bad about buying another pair. Does that happen to anyone else ?
Definitely especially if it's a shoe I didnt put any interest or effort that I know I'm only buying becuase I have VIP Rewards and will get more for buying or I pulled the trigger on a really good deal when I wanted to save the guap. But that's mostly on Jordans, when I cop non-OG colors sometimes I be feeling a JB slave.

Actually stuck to my guns...didn't cop.
laugh.gif

dat willpower

I walked into Nike today. My girl talked me into buying these and then deciding whether I wanted to keep them or not. Im really on the fence. They look great though but I just got buyers remorse so im not sure about it yet.  

Back
Top Bottom