THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I walked into Nike today. My girl talked me into buying these and then deciding whether I wanted to keep them or not. Im really on the fence. They look great though but I just got buyers remorse so im not sure about it yet.  
Literally every pic I see of these is good. The shoe is just such a clean color. Your girl talking you into buying some Elite High Kobe's means she really liked them. If you can look at your collection and get rid of some others to make room for it, I'd do it. If you see that you'd rather have what's in your collection over the Braves, then return them. Simple as that. I just feel the braves are more wearable casually (probably the most casual of all the Highs).

They are clean, very clean.

For me though, I think it was when I looked at them and started my ridiculous process of talking myself INTO buying a shoe ("They're kind of plain, but the blue is nice, there hasn't been a blue High yet, the laces are kind of cool...) and I said hoooooold up. I'm trying to justify a $243 purchase because "the laces are kind of cool?" Gut check.

I've got the original five High releases, and I think I'm good with that. Ultimately I'm still disappointed in Nike's lack of imagination with the flyknit.

Too late to cancel from the Lithuania site? :lol: Probably faster to get them from NDC with the 2 day shipping code.

2 day shipping from ndc is overrated.

Ive had shoes arrive same as ground shipping

Ive never ordered from the site you posted but maybe they will give you shipping like END does :smokin

For me though, I think it was when I looked at them and started my ridiculous process of talking myself INTO buying a shoe ("They're kind of plain, but the blue is nice, there hasn't been a blue High yet, the laces are kind of cool...) and I said hoooooold up. I'm trying to justify a $243 purchase because "the laces are kind of cool?" Gut check.

I've got the original five High releases, and I think I'm good with that. Ultimately I'm still disappointed in Nike's lack of imagination with the flyknit.

Yea they weren't creative really. I especially don't like them now cause I finally got a pair of flyknit shoes and now I understand the disappointment with the fuse layer. Reg flyknit feels amazing.

This. I went through the exact same thing myself...

Just haven't gotten excited over a Kobe 9 since the Showtimes, except for iDs.

Not really shoe related, but I noticed NBA Store finally put up the new Kobe swingman jersey, along with most teams. For a while, the Lebron Cavs jersey was the only one up.

Last edited:
WHATS GOOD GENTS, HAVENT BEEN ON NT IN A WHILE....
GLAD TO SEE I HAVENT MISSED ANYTHING WORTH LOOKING AT ON THE KOBE LINE. LOL!! :rofl:

To think those wheat Foams would sellout instead of these. I mean, Am I missing something?
O well, I ain't complaining.

Last edited:
Blue's look good but I think I'm going to spend my money on the a pair of Jordan XX9's instead.

I walked into Nike today. My girl talked me into buying these and then deciding whether I wanted to keep them or not. Im really on the fence. They look great though but I just got buyers remorse so im not sure about it yet.  
Keep them for 28 days and on that 29th you still not feeling them return them.

One is priced higher than the other so you assume one is more limited. How about the Brave Blues are just a boring colorway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom