THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

C'mon Nike, replica CWs showing you up
laugh.gif
replica makers know the sequoias are better as a low
laugh.gif

Not sure what to keep. Showtime or Golds haha. Got both in a size nine. Ordered a 9.5 in the Golds but then a 9 showed up. Guess one is going back.

Unless an amazing cw comes out I'm done. I would get the MP without a blink of an eye if they restock. The only pair I been back an forth on is the beethoven. I like them but they aren't a must have for me. Then again I've never seen em in person

Unless an amazing cw comes out I'm done. I would get the MP without a blink of an eye if they restock. The only pair I been back an forth on is the beethoven. I like them but they aren't a must have for me. Then again I've never seen em in person

Im waiting to see what they do for xmas and bhm but I agree nothing released is worth me spending 200+ for and MPs are the benchmark for me.

I didnt get the hype over beethovens, seen them in person and wasnt impressed but the best elite low to drop thus far excluding the IDs

Not sure what to keep. Showtime or Golds haha. Got both in a size nine. Ordered a 9.5 in the Golds but then a 9 showed up. Guess one is going back.
Keep them both. Problem solved.

I have a Showtime, only Kobe 9 high I hoop with, now I ordered those Golds, gonna look good rotating it with my Beethoven

Im waiting to see what they do for xmas and bhm but I agree nothing released is worth me spending 200+ for and MPs are the benchmark for me.

I didnt get the hype over beethovens, seen them in person and wasnt impressed but the best elite low to drop thus far excluding the IDs
It all comes back to the MPs and Details.

Beethovens  ~Detail lows

MC ID are MP lows.

Make a great low, damnit!

Stupid question: Are the showtimes easy to clean? I can dump my flyknit runners in water and wash them with soap in 10 minutes to make them good as new, but are the flyknit kobe 9s like that?

From IG Footpatrol:
 Nike Kobe IX Elite High EXT QS ‘Snakeskin’ | Released in-store & online (available online from 8:00AM GMT) on Wednesday 29th October. Sizes range from UK6 – UK11 (not including half sizes), priced at £220. For more in-store size availability please call the store.
Damn 220 GBP 
sick.gif

Just picked up a pair of EXT.. For me, these are much more comfortable on the foot than the highs.  All seem to run small.  Thus far i've had the Perspectives, Details, Brave Blues and Exts Mids. I've ended up returning or selling all except the Exts, which i think i will end up keeping.

Oddest thing is just how small these run. I normally wear a size 12, and when holding the Kobe V's and the EXT's heel to heel, my size 12 Kobe V, is noticeably larger than my size 13 EXT. The only way to make them wearable was by removing the thick insole it arrives with.

Side note, im surprised the EXT's arent more popular.  One of the best looking and best-fitting of the line imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom