THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My favorite cw was the gumbos didn't think anything would top it but the Beethoven's do.
The "All Stars" right? Yea those are still my favorite so far. Been hunting for a Sz13 below $300 but to no avail. Ain't giving up though.

Stupid question: Are the showtimes easy to clean? I can dump my flyknit runners in water and wash them with soap in 10 minutes to make them good as new, but are the flyknit kobe 9s like that?
I rock mine casually, so the upper seldom gets scuffed. I'd recommend one of em soft shoe brushes, with very little moisture involved. Hightops stink-up like a mofo.

Last edited:
The "All Stars" right? Yea those are still my favorite so far. Been hunting for a Sz13 below $300 but to no avail. Ain't giving up though.
I rock mine casually, so the upper seldom gets scuffed. I'd recommend one of em soft shoe brushes, with very little moisture involved. Hightops stink-up like a mofo.
bro tell me why i wasnt even looking to get them right? i was just on ebay looking around not looking to buy anything....wasnt even looking for the allstars, just lookin at all "kobe 9 sz 11"
then BOOM just sitting there deadstock gumbos...i made a bid at $225 retail!...like 15 hours go by and end up winning them for retail i couldn't believe i got them
because some pairs are going for $400 + still.

wink.gif

Those look like their 2 szs too small. Which is odd is if you got your true sz. I wear sz 11 in High, Mid and Lows. EM and elites
Agreed; To the point where I was/am wondering if they are fake.  They would appear to be a difficult shoe to create a replica of though.  I did cop from ebay however and im not an expert on this stuff.  My normal size in any shoe is a 12.  In the Kobe 9, I haven't been able to comfortably fit 12's or 12.5's, so I got a 13 in the mids.  Still a VERY tight squeeze with the default insoles.  With any other insole, they fit just fine.

Last edited:
There are fake mid ext out

Im on mobile so I cant judge by looking at them but the leather quality would be the obvious difference between real or fake ones.

Agreed; To the point where I was/am wondering if they are fake.  They would appear to be a difficult shoe to create a replica of though.  I did cop from ebay however and im not an expert on this stuff.  My normal size in any shoe is a 12.  In the Kobe 9, I haven't been able to comfortably fit 12's or 12.5's, so I got a 13 in the mids.  Still a VERY tight squeeze with the default insoles.  With any other insole, they fit just fine.
I am a size 11 and the elite high and EM low are just a tad roomy - not enough to go down to a 10.5 though. I would say if you are going up a whole size you are either not actually a size 12, have very wide feet, or got a messed up pair.

Something weird is going on in those shots, looks like you are wearing a pair of my wife's Dunk Sky Highs.

Quote:
Buddy **** lookin swollen
roll.gif
boi u ain't got no ankles lmfao
laugh.gif
Lol yeah. Heard it all my life.  I'm a big dude though. 6'5 240/45. so that weight has to go somewhere.

I am a size 11 and the elite high and EM low are just a tad roomy - not enough to go down to a 10.5 though. I would say if you are going up a whole size you are either not actually a size 12, have very wide feet, or got a messed up pair.

Something weird is going on in those shots, looks like you are wearing a pair of my wife's Dunk Sky Highs.
And I agreed. I'm going to upload more shots, maybe its me.  And yes I do have wide feet, but I also recently had a knee injury that swelled my leg and foot.

Last edited:
are you responding to me? ive had them for over a month.

The guy actually shipped you those ds allstars for retail? Most times when I get a deal the seller cancels over some bs and relists. Congrats then great find. Wish I could get lucky like that.

Sz. 13 Kobe ext QS

The shoes in the comparison are all size 12, and compared heel to heel.  These are even smaller than the 12.5 Brave Blues i purchased.  Its very odd. The size 13 ext's are wider than all the others however. But I dont know if I should size up, or just stay with the older Kobe insoles and rock them.   Do these seem legit to you all?

Also, if its not too much trouble, can someone do a legit check on a pair of older Kobe 6 helicopters please? I think these are fake fwiw, but im not a shoe guy. I just purchased them recently from ebay, and the guy swore they were authentic, but im not sure. He had perfect feedback as well.

http://postimg.org/gallery/20rngxs6c/

Last edited:
Also, if its not too much trouble, can someone do a legit check on a pair of older Kobe 6 helicopters please? I think these are fake fwiw, but im not a shoe guy. I just purchased them recently from ebay, and the guy swore they were authentic, but im not sure. He had perfect feedback as well.

your 6s are good. Scales, materials, laces, colors. Looks like they were worn very lightly.

The guy actually shipped you those ds allstars for retail? Most times when I get a deal the seller cancels over some bs and relists. Congrats then great find. Wish I could get lucky like that.
Yeah I think it might have been a women though. Maybe she was mad at her bf and sold his kobes for whatever she could get lol

Sz. 13 Kobe ext QS

The shoes in the comparison are all size 12, and compared heel to heel.  These are even smaller than the 12.5 Brave Blues i purchased.  Its very odd. The size 13 ext's are wider than all the others however. But I dont know if I should size up, or just stay with the older Kobe insoles and rock them.   Do these seem legit to you all?

i'll do a double check when i get to the house but it looks good from me, ext line in general is usually a lil bigger in size and it's the only time i wear my tts in a nike shoe, my only problem with these and even the lebron XI ext is that the lunar sole is way thick and takes up more room than needed so i switched to my AJ2012 airsoles and perfection width and length and comfort imho

Back
Top Bottom