THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
the only pair of kobe ix's I have purchased is the snakeskin EXT's.

none of the other called for a purchase from me (except the MP's but those were damn near impossible to find) and I've been payin attention to them since the first colorway surfaced way back.

anyway, im glad you all hate em. I know exactly what kinda traffic comes through nike basketball threads and I kno exactly what type of shoes you guys eat up. I decided a year and 1/2 ago that im done with THOSE TYPE's of shoes.

I have changed the type of shoes I buy over and i was 2nd thinkin payin the price I paid for the snakeskin EXT's. the fact that everyone in THIS thread hates em just lets me kno I picked the right ix to purchase.

I now know that any shoe that receives a mass amount of hate in a nike basketball thread is PERFECT for me.

thanks...
If the high EXT were done like the Mids ( which I think is one of the best KB9 models... high, low or IDs) I think more people wouldve been interested in them. 

I just think the concept wasnt executed well and at the price point most would prefer an ID or another shoe they couldnt get at retail 

As far as buying a shoe cuz someone hates them, says that your influenced by others actions... buy what you like and wear it!!! 

the only pair of kobe ix's I have purchased is the snakeskin EXT's.

none of the other called for a purchase from me (except the MP's but those were damn near impossible to find) and I've been payin attention to them since the first colorway surfaced way back.

anyway, im glad you all hate em. I know exactly what kinda traffic comes through nike basketball threads and I kno exactly what type of shoes you guys eat up. I decided a year and 1/2 ago that im done with THOSE TYPE's of shoes.

I have changed the type of shoes I buy over and i was 2nd thinkin payin the price I paid for the snakeskin EXT's. the fact that everyone in THIS thread hates em just lets me kno I picked the right ix to purchase.

I now know that any shoe that receives a mass amount of hate in a nike basketball thread is PERFECT for me.

thanks...

*****?

You guys got any secret spots to buy low cut nike socks? :lol:

Need some but not liking the 20 bucks for a 6 pack. My go to spots, marshalls/ross, haven't had any in black in a long time, only white :nerd:

kimterran is not lying about the elite high pick up at DXC.

How do I know?

I was the one that sold them to him. Sometimes it's not about making profits or charging high.

I just wanted to get them off to get something else. It was nice meeting you bro. Enjoy them.

They were both easily 9-9.5/10

Good man. In the agenof resellers, good to hear stuff like this.

Seems like End Clothing has some good sizes of the snakeskins (fakeskins) left. Considered it for a split second, too cowboy-boot-meets-hoop-shoe for me. No judging here tho, I like a lot of wild stuff.

As far as the not TOO wild stuff, tried on victory's and brave blues today finally and love them both, especially blues, will HAVE to grab those dambit! Was tryin to quit nines...
Has any1 ever ordered from END??.....do the charge custom fees how does that work with the custom fees and ordering out of the country??....thanks

Never had any problem with end with custom fees, but I bought a 110 dollar shoe from them, I dunno how that thing works with higher priced shoes

kimterran is not lying about the elite high pick up at DXC.

How do I know?

I was the one that sold them to him. Sometimes it's not about making profits or charging high.

I just wanted to get them off to get something else. It was nice meeting you bro. Enjoy them.

They were both easily 9-9.5/10

Thanks man. I definitely am, rocking the inspire right now actually.

Dude was even good enough to hold it for me while I was on my way driving there.

Seems like End Clothing has some good sizes of the snakeskins (fakeskins) left. Considered it for a split second, too cowboy-boot-meets-hoop-shoe for me. No judging here tho, I like a lot of wild stuff.

As far as the not TOO wild stuff, tried on victory's and brave blues today finally and love them both, especially blues, will HAVE to grab those dambit! Was tryin to quit nines...
Has any1 ever ordered from END??.....do the charge custom fees how does that work with the custom fees and ordering out of the country??....thanks
I haven't been charged by End in the few times I've ordered from them. They generally mark things at a lower value and as a gift so that you don't get hit with fees, but you still take a small risk that you could be charged

End is probably the best sneaker company as far as online shipping goes... They are faster than NDC and they undervalue shoes so theres no custom fees in my experience 

My footlocker still has size 8 moonwalkers but no snakeskins to be found anywhere...

They also have an ample amount of Kobe 9 Brave Blues/Restoreds if anyone is looking

I saw size 9, 9,5 and 10s of those.

Also, they still have university red lows in 11-11.5

d6f.jpg

I COME IN HERE ONCE AGAIN HOPING TO SEE SOME FIRE..... AN I SEE THOSE TERRIBLE TB'S.

I GUESS NIKE FIGURES "SINCE KOBE IS LOSING STEAM, WE'LL LOSE STEAM ON THESE 9'S" LOL!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I COME IN HERE ONCE AGAIN HOPING TO SEE SOME FIRE..... AN I SEE THOSE TERRIBLE TB'S.

I GUESS NIKE FIGURES "SINCE KOBE IS LOSING STEAM, WE'LL LOSE STEAM ON THESE 9'S" LOL!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I hope your right for my wallets sake. Honestly I think were in the calm before the storm. All I need is the precisions to come out and im good. Maybe another good elite low cw also.

They would have to make one hell of an EM to get me to buy another pair.

I'm good on highs. Very VERY curious to see the "Chlorine Blue/Multi-color" pair though
nerd.gif

But please give us an awesome elite Low before this model limps to the finish line.

They would have to make one hell of an EM to get me to buy another pair.

I'm good on highs. Very VERY curious to see the "Chlorine Blue/Multi-color" pair though :nerd:

But please give us an awesome elite Low before this model limps to the finish line.

Yep all I'm waiting on at this moment as well the chlorine/black highs.. Potential is scary

Back
Top Bottom