THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
View media item 1243494

these, which has me worried. i didn't notice the green tint before, but can see it now. will wait for better pics

Yeah, these remind of a wintry flannel, kinda lumberjack-esque feel lol. Maybe that's just me, might like em in person, tho, who knows.

Anyway...thought I remembered that someone posted a decent deal on Victory's a few pages back, but couldn't find it. Anybody remember what it was or know of any other sites with Victory's for below retail?

Last edited:
they're pretty much ID-able..

the only thing you can't copy is the FK, but the black FK already looks good since it's not air brushed, so the finished product would look great.

This is what I was just saying in the iD thread. I was under the impression that the upper on Kobe's pair is just Solid Black and the FK comes out with grey fades through it. Guess I need to see how people's Black Solid Uppers have turned out in comparison in the iD thread..

Snakeskins are beyond ugly and pretty feminine looking. 
laugh.gif
 forgot to add IMO (along with the majority's) 

They're a cool sneaker, great quality, but a tricky one to look good depending on what you wear them with!

Man those snake skins are rough...epitome of hype. If they weren't limited, I gurantee they would sit even on disco

Back
Top Bottom