THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Maybe $100 to a Michigan fan
laugh.gif

It doesn't seem to make much sense that they'd release the Strategy (reddish orange), the supposed "Poker Ace" (red) and the Christmas (REALLY red) shoe all within a month. But then again, it's Nike.

Finally done with acquiring these
8hVe3Ug.jpg

MFPMY4u.jpg

It doesn't seem to make much sense that they'd release the Strategy (reddish orange), the supposed "Poker Ace" (red) and the Christmas (REALLY red) shoe all within a month. But then again, it's Nike.
Concurred.
I'm sure it's just 2 more Elite Highs releasing.

Last edited:
I have with the 8s because I needed to get a run in and didn't have another pair around me.

I wouldn't suggest it, if you don't have to.

Sprinting is fine but with long distance runs I ended up with shin splints everytime.
This soooooo much.  Last year in the 8s a lot of days I that I didn't play ball after lifting, I would go run....developed terrible shin splints-which I never really had before.  And trust me they f'ing suck - affected my bball (jumping, cutting, everything), and any plyometrics or other sports I played and really didn't go away for quite awhile.  8/9s are great for lifting/plyo/bball obviously- anything that is done with short burst/sprints/etc. but the plodding of running on a treadmill or outside for distance is NOT a good idea in kobe 8/9s.  Use cross trainers or runners if you are running for distance. 

I'm not feeling too confident about future Elite lows. There aren't any on the radar (or are there?)

Might be time to ID a black-based CW.

I bet on that upcoming red pair the tag behind the tounge will say strategy but the nickname is poker aces. I don't think they will write poker aces in the tounge. All the tags so far have been words that describe dedication or the path to greatness.

Last edited:
^^^man...what? Which one?? GreatMall Glroy?
Ill be headed there as soon as I get from work! What sizes did they have left?

Im thinking I might give the red laces a whirl on my ASGs.

I havent bought any laces for the highs yet.

What would be the proper length for a 9.5? I dont tie them I just wear them loosely.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom