THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
View media item 1260586

can't just be run of the mill ids. outsole shank, toe box, heel and swoosh are team red against university red EM. currently not possible on nikeid.
View media item 1260586

can't just be run of the mill ids. outsole shank, toe box, heel and swoosh are team red against university red EM. currently not possible on nikeid.
ball players get their own nike id website. They have basically any option they want. They have the elite highs on there also

Those red waxed laces do look great in the Maestros. And holiday or not, they make for a better Christmas shoe than the candy cane thing
laugh.gif

How do you know they have the elite highs on there?? Not trying to question you or anything, I'm truly just vexed that they have that option

How do you know they have the elite highs on there?? Not trying to question you or anything, I'm truly just vexed that they have that option

He's just talking out of his ***, he don't know. If that were the case, we would've seen one already. Especially from dudes like J.R. Smith or DeRozan.

Word of caution to anyone ordering from the Italian site http://www.sivasdescalzo.com.
Grabbed the "Expressions" for €130, and got slapped with a $92 customs fee.
I knew the risks, took the shot and failed.

Ouch! Wish shipper do they use stateside?

Thats still weird because the cost was less than $200 usd. ... unless sivas was lazy and didnt declare a value or used the wrong code. ... which leaves the shipping company freedom to choose a code on their own that could give your item a higher value.

SJS did that to me once. Even though my item was less than $200, SJS didnt provide a value code on the customs form or enough info to choose the correct code. So DHL pickeda code which valued my item at $209, which have me a $48 customs fee through DHL. I could pay $75 to have them re-evaluate it to apply the correct shoe code....

Man I was pissed. :smh:

Ouch! Wish shipper do they use stateside?

Thats still weird because the cost was less than $200 usd. ... unless sivas was lazy and didnt declare a value or used the wrong code. ... which leaves the shipping company freedom to choose a code on their own that could give your item a higher value.

SJS did that to me once. Even though my item was less than $200, SJS didnt provide a value code on the customs form or enough info to choose the correct code. So DHL pickeda code which valued my item at $209, which have me a $48 customs fee through DHL. I could pay $75 to have them re-evaluate it to apply the correct shoe code....

Man I was pissed. :smh:
Shipped via FedEx. First time dealing with this store and certainly the last.
Check for yourself and you'll notice the sales are still on.
Paid €130 yet the declared value's stated as €180.
Foh with this s***.
View media item 1260919View media item 1260920

Back
Top Bottom