THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

IM SOOOOO READY FOR THESE 3 PAIR OF KOBE 9 TB'S!!!
No thanks. Laser Crimson is a better black CW, China is a better red, and well, the Cal Bear sucks and so do those blue joints up there, so, oh well on blue.

TB's generally suck. At least if you are gonna do a one note CW make it tonal and work with a couple shades of the color...

They're not bad. Just awfully plain. My only issue with them is they're dropping them after they did the TB/PP, which is more wasted opportunities.

And what I don't understand is...besides the Showtimes, why not do more Lakers inspired color ways. If you're going to do plain, why not make the home or away color ways. It's ridiculous that the last few Lebrons and Kobe's didn't have real home/away color ways (besides Away LBJ XI).

Last edited:
We've got a little more than two months left in the cycle of this model...I hope they're not done with Elite lows :frown:

I got a feeling they might me. :smh:

Hope Nike surprises us with at least one more FK low cw before its all said and done.

Last edited:
That's the point

Some people like TBs because they are basic color ways

Not everybody likes the loud colorways all the time
%24_12.JPG

I'll just leave this here.

That's the point

Some people like TBs because they are basic color ways

Not everybody likes the loud colorways all the time

I agree. But how many times they're going to do it? They dropped the Loud TB then they dropped the more mundane one? It's like they have no rhyme or thought placed in the releases for this shoe. It really is lame.

Big Lakers fan, about to go on the hunt for 'Showtimes'
I guess they're not that hard to find for under retail.

Practically stole mines for a hunned...

They go 150 for vnds to 200 ds...

Just curious. What's the problem with the showtimes? Never really got why you guys hated them so much

Anybody know where i kould find the kobe em for around $100 brand new, and not that ashy grey, red, or blue pair.

Anybody know where i kould find the kobe em for around $100 brand new, and not that ashy grey, red, or blue pair.
A bit of ebay lookarounds or craigslist searches will do ya just fine.

There could be smaller online shops that have kobe ems on sale but i'm not sure

Back
Top Bottom