THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Pretty sure those Red Elites are the Xmas unfortunately ....cause the "stitches" on the heel are Green aswell as the Kobe logo on bottom soles. ..Xmas colors!..my guess anyway...EZ Pass 4me...would like to see a "Multi" High or Low tho...

Pretty sure those Red Elites are the Xmas unfortunately ....cause the "stitches" on the heel are Green aswell as the Kobe logo on bottom soles. ..Xmas colors!..my guess anyway...EZ Pass 4me...would like to see a "Multi" High or Low tho...
I just wanna hold out hope that we get a much better cw for xmas...... lol

it seems to be a wider release, kinda like with what happened with the jetters how some manage to get some the first release but they still got rescheduled and released again a couple wks later

also these are on the FTL calendar for the 29 as well http://www.footlocker.com/release-dates/
Have a pair of these snakeskins reserved for tomorrow but I'm on the fence. Thoughts? Should I cop? I can't decide whether they're awesome or terrible...

Last edited:

it seems to be a wider release, kinda like with what happened with the jetters how some manage to get some the first release but they still got rescheduled and released again a couple wks later

also these are on the FTL calendar for the 29 as well http://www.footlocker.com/release-dates/
Have a pair of these snakeskins reserved for tomorrow but I'm on the fence. Thoughts? Should I cop? I can't decide whether they're awesome or terrible...
\/\/\/\/\/\/ pretty much what Dark Steel said

If you're on the fence still, then chances are you're not really feeling them. I suggest you pass and put that money on something better...
QFT theres the KRM on the 13th that we haven't seen yet

Hey folks...theres a new colorway of the Kobe X in the "Kobe X thread"..its all in pieces so ya can see how its built....just lettin ya know. ...Not Happy with Kobe X at all...smh...damn shame. (Looks wise)

Last edited:
oooo PLEASE let the hate flow for whatever the red ones are going to be called.  I want those so bad, and if that's infrared in the laces/upper....I may just have to double up! 
glasses.gif

The Kobe 9 Showtime is a beautiful shoe, its just hard to match with stuff
Even more so for the Influences. Granted, not every fit gotta coordinate but those are all over the place.
That being said, I wouldn't pass on em if below retail and in decent condition.
Now those Christmas joints; the more leaks I see, the more I hate em I'm afraid to say.

Crimson size 13 on sale on eastbay!
What sale!!???!!!

Last edited:
these customs are so tight. I didn't scroll back to see if posted already, if so, my bad.

nike-kobe-9-dank.jpg

I wish we got lows like those customs. Also that shot with the xmas 8 and the possibly new xmas pair kinda sadly sealed the deal that is going to be the holiday pair

these customs are so tight. I didn't scroll back to see if posted already, if so, my bad.
Pretty sure they have been sen here before.  I appreciate the skill/craftsmanship, but I like those as highs, and love the highs generally.  I think what it really comes down to is the FK lows were underutilized.
I wish we got lows like those customs.
Basically that.

Back
Top Bottom