THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They said they had an ace up their sleve like that was suppose to be the poker aces or lower Marion pair. Maybe I'm reaching because I can't handle the truth that is the xmas pair. Sighh. Let down

280 for ds bethoven worth it?

also peach jams, how much would u dorp on them? they were super limited, limited like the fireworks 8's?

seen vnds pair going for 500, but damm 500 is 500$ lol

heard only 60 in existance? could be wrong..
Beethoven's are an amazing shoe in hand. Top 5 for the IX line for me. $280 is not bad I guess.

As for the Peach things, not worth it to me. Not a fan of muddled the-dye galaxy stuff. The limited thing doesn't come into play for me, I like it or I don't, limited does not really influence it (other than the difficulty/planning involved in getting it). So, for $500 there are a dozen other kicks I would pick up (do you have a MP for instance?). But, if you like 'em, go for it.

280 for ds bethoven worth it?

also peach jams, how much would u dorp on them? they were super limited, limited like the fireworks 8's?

seen vnds pair going for 500, but damm 500 is 500$ lol

heard only 60 in existance? could be wrong..
Beethoven's are an amazing shoe in hand. Top 5 for the IX line for me. $280 is not bad I guess.

As for the Peach things, not worth it to me. Not a fan of muddled the-dye galaxy stuff. The limited thing doesn't come into play for me, I like it or I don't, limited does not really influence it (other than the difficulty/planning involved in getting it). So, for $500 there are a dozen other kicks I would pick up (do you have a MP for instance?). But, if you like 'em, go for it.
No, the peach jams aren't worth it. Especially for the 800 BiN the seler has.

Last edited:

Straight up cowboy boots
laugh.gif
YEEEEE MFING HAWWWWWW
laugh.gif
 been looking for a good pair of cowboy boots but these are better, they have a kobe and nike sig on it
pimp.gif

If they were cheaper I'd get them so I could literally be Snake Roberts for holloween 2015. Srs

YEEEEE MFING HAWWWWWW
laugh.gif
 been looking for a good pair of cowboy boots but these are better, they have a kobe and nike sig on it
pimp.gif

Not sure if serious haha
100% serious, I'm from TX and some of us say that, also I feel as every Texan should have a good pair of cowboy boots, I have a bunch of belt buckles already so having these as my cowboy boots works out fine, the only thing is i'm concerned about the KRM on the 13th they might be better

Of the CWs out now the Victory is the Stephen Baldwin of the Elites. Held them in hand for a few minutes and tried to like them. Just a ugly shoe IMO. Showtimes are nice but towards the backend of good Elite CWs.

Back
Top Bottom