THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Looks like I'm gon' miss out. Was going to take a drive there instead, about an hour long (to Camarillo) so by the time i get there it might be all gone.

Looks like I'm gon' miss out. Was going to take a drive there instead, about an hour long (to Camarillo) so by the time i get there it might be all gone.
call them. Sometimes they can hold it for you. Easier for them than shipping it out.

if im a 12 in jordans, am i a 12 in kobe 9 highs?
I don't wear a lot of Jordans, but I would say if you wear a size 12 in the III, there is no way the size 12 Elite High could be too small. I wear an 11 in both, and both have a tiny bit of extra room. So I would say if a 12 fits well a 12 should fit well.

if im a 12 in jordans, am i a 12 in kobe 9 highs?

Depends on your foot. If its not narrow, go TTS..

If it is, I would recommend half size down unless u like extra toe room IMO..

I would go tts. So in your case 12

Do u even Kobe 9 high?

I don't wear a lot of Jordans, but I would say if you wear a size 12 in the III, there is no way the size 12 Elite High could be too small. I wear an 11 in both, and both have a tiny bit of extra room. So I would say if a 12 fits well a 12 should fit well.

What?

If a 12 fits well a 12 should fit well?

Again, do u even Kobe 9 high really or are u just talking like Mr gocuse315 up there?

Serious question tho, bcuz u dudes are answering sizing questions from left field..

Only true way to know is to try both sizes on..

Or if not, refer back to top of post..

Y'all found out about details huh. Was going to wait till after i got my pair on thursday.

If a 12 fits well a 12 should fit well?

Again, do u even Kobe 9 high really or are u just talking like Mr gocuse315 up there?

Serious question tho, bcuz u dudes are answering sizing questions from left field..

Only true way to know is to try both sizes on..

Or if not, refer back to top of post..
It was pretty clear. He asked about how the 9 fits compared to Jordans. I said I wear 11 in both a AJ III and Kobe 9 (all types of them). The high and the III both have a little room, so I would say if a Jordan III fits fine in a size 12, the Elite High should fit fine in a 12.

What the heck does "do u even Kobe 9 high" mean? Are you asking if I own any? Yes, 7 pairs.

man i called the outlet near me to check if they have the sequoias...ended up copping the details instead lmao.

makes me wonder how low the prices for the sequoias and reptiles would drop when they hit the outlets. 

Last edited:
It was pretty clear. He asked about how the 9 fits compared to Jordans. I said I wear 11 in both a AJ III and Kobe 9 (all types of them). The high and the III both have a little room, so I would say if a Jordan III fits fine in a size 12, the Elite High should fit fine in a 12.

What the heck does "do u even Kobe 9 high" mean? Are you asking if I own any? Yes, 7 pairs.

Yeah, I was asking if u owned any bruh..

And the answer is still incorrect..

The Kobe 9 has more than a little room hence why I said if u have narrow feet size down.

Just bcuz he's a 12 in Jordans does NOT mean the same as a Kobe 9 high..

Your foot and his is completely different there jimbo..

Last edited:
Yeah, I was asking if u owned any bruh..

And the answer is still incorrect..

The Kobe 9 has more than a little room hence why I said if u have narrow feet size down.

Just bcuz he's a 12 in Jordans does NOT mean the same as a Kobe 9 high..

Your foot and his is completely different there jimbo..
To be honest... this response is incorrect. I have narrow feet and tried half size down and it was too small.  Me saying go TTS could be wrong as well. There isn't really a 100% correct answer so saying someone is wrong is wrong lol.

Everyones feet are different. I always suggest going TTS the first time around and then adjusting from that point. That is generally what I do but what do I know lol.

I agree, If you have narrow feet you can probably afford to go size down in the highs, however it does affect the size of the collar as well. 

I tend to be wear a size 11 in most retros but an 11.5 in newer synthetic shoes. I had a size 11 in the the masterpiece highs but went a size up because I actually enjoyed the extra room. I also found that the collar fit a bit smaller.

Thanks for the heads up! Really appreciate it since I did miss out on the Details/

Got home and looked at the size of the pair I have and called Camarillo. Very friendly associate answered and checked for my size, turns out they do not have it anymore but he said they are still unboxing so more sizes might be available tomorrow and asked me to call back. I said kindly thanks and then called Orange, another friendly associate answers and said he'd check for my size. Got back within a minute and said they have it, took my info and called me back after verification and boom, got my pair!

@who8mychips and everyone on NT!
View media item 1297668

Last edited:
Yep, all it takes is to be nice and friendly to the employee processing your order. With shoes like these, they don't have to do phone orders. They will sell out locally regardless so doing phone orders is just extra work.

My point is, when you place your phone order, make sure you thank that employee 
pimp.gif
 Nike has already started doing away with phone orders. Let's not get it completely taken away 

Feels-Good feelings all around. ^^

First time calling any outlet store (let alone one in CA; I'm in the east coast). 

She was super friendly and didn't seem bothered at all. 

Props all around folks. 

It's on to the Christmas joints for me. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom