THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Maybe the newer folks who started with the 7s, 8s, or 9s would underrate them, but I think the 4s get plenty of love. I think a lot of the older Kobe heads would probably put the 4s as one of their top 2-3 favorite models in the line. For me they're a close second to the 5s as my personal favorite.

I loved my Carpe Diem 4s..

Until I sold them bouta couple weeks ago(weeks ago)

View media item 1298278

Wish I had'nt tho(had'nt tho) :smh:

Last edited:
The one day that I don't check this thread, a deal gets posted for the details.

I wonder if they'll accept my Canadian credit card

You could be right about Pop but would pulling the big 3 make it easier or harder for him to score?

Id have to think about that.

Maybe the newer folks who started with the 7s, 8s, or 9s would underrate them, but I think the 4s get plenty of love. I think a lot of the older Kobe heads would probably put the 4s as one of their top 2-3 favorite models in the line. For me they're a close second to the 5s as my personal favorite.
For me it has to be the 8's.  They hold a special place in my heart.  First Kobes I bought were the 7's, but didn't really get into them until the 8's.

Why the 8's are my favorite?

Because of what Kobe did on the court while wearing them.  The season with Howard + Nash + Gasol + Bryant, supposed to be a championship dynasty.  But it all went wrong really quickly.  

Kobe basically single handedly willed the team to the playoffs.  It was the last season that you could make a legit argument of Kobe being the best player in the league.  Dunk vs Brooklyn...steal + dunk on Chris Paul...biting his Jersey vs Clippers...dunk vs Josh Smith...duel with Lillard...Amnesty That! Tweet...heroics vs the Raptors...Golden State free throws.  And he did all this wearing the 8's.

http://news.nike.com/news/tis-the-season-the-2014-nike-basketball-christmas-collection

Kobe 9 Knit Stocking

Designed to the specifications of Bryant’s fluid style of play, the KOBE 9 is the first basketball shoe to feature Nike Flyknit technology.  The KOBE 9 gets a festive makeover highlighting its knitted aesthetic with a red and white Flyknit upper, taking inspiration from a knit stocking.  Supple leather textures on the tongue and overlays give the shoe a premium feel, accented by a marbled outsole resembling candy canes.  Inside, the shoe reads “Mamba’s Greetings,” a hidden detail from Bryant on the inner tongue.

Last edited:
Worst Nike basketball Xmas pack ever lol
agreed 
mean.gif

The XMas/PostXMas Kobe9s would be much better if the sole were simply all white or even white speckled with red.

Last edited:
I like the Kobe's but it would be an instant cop if the sole was different...give me sole of the KD with the red and white.  That being said depending on how the day after X-mas is looking I still might cop. 

pass on the xmas pack as well, just waiting to see what the "kobe passing jordan shoe" will look like

Back
Top Bottom