THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If they were lows I'd pick them up with a quickness. Love the red/white knit. Can't really say I have seen that done before. The outsole isn't necessarily what I like but it isn't terrible. I just don't do the highs...

Wow those x mas highs could have been so much better imo without that unecessary print on the sole.

Last edited:
160 after tax I'd cop not a penny more. But so many other kicks I'd rather cop with that money

I think the Kobe 9 Mid EXT was executed perfectly. However, the Jake the Snake Roberts, Red October Rip Off, and Dark Knight highs... not so much.

I like the mid EXT. Can't go wrong with Black/Gum. The KD7 Suedes look hot too but not feeling the last three Kobe EXTs.

Feel like Nike been dropping the ball since the LeBron X EXTs (minus the XI KC and KDVI APs).

i'll have them all, 3 for sure til we get an official release date on the Blacks, KDs sat, Kobe's next sat, i'm feeling good
Official release date set for the black ext is 12/31/2014 according to NDC just fyi
Fixed but i see that now, perfect i'm on 'em for sure
I like the mid EXT. Can't go wrong with Black/Gum. The KD7 Suedes look hot too but not feeling the last three Kobe EXTs.

Feel like Nike been dropping the ball since the LeBron X EXTs (minus the XI KC and KDVI APs).
were those really EXTs they didn't look anything like the Gum and Floral styled EXTs

i love red kicks so i would def cop the xmas. but i agree the outsoles are a let down. perfect soles for these would have been glow in the dark imo.  

I think the Kobe 9 Mid EXT was executed perfectly. However, the Jake the Snake Roberts, Red October Rip Off, and Dark Knight highs... not so much.
this.

gum bottom + leather 
pimp.gif

I like the black ext, but 275 is way too much. I would end up paying almost 400 including shipping and thats retail.

Back
Top Bottom