THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
what color is the green on the knit suppose to be? on the SneakerSteal link, the speckles were set at Volt so I didn't change anything. from the "live" pics the green is more like light green and not Volt. hope the Volt somewhat goes good with the knit or else I would have to return my pair. should've just removed the speckles to be sure..

Yea I was thinking the same thing also with the speckles looking green and the auto option already had a yellow or volt looking color. I like it more volt green.  

This was the pic posted before the game, also on here earlier. I think its really going to depend on how the flyknit turns out.

nerd.gif
i want a pair
order it!  They're still there

The new MC. I was going to cancel and make a new one but yea they sold out, that exactly what a customer rep just told me too.
Glad I pulled the trigger on the second pair instead of hemming and hawing like I usually do before they sold out.  I really hope they have the darker type flyknit like NDC is showing compared to Kobe's actual pair. I like the green/purple, almost like a Joker theme.

I ordered an 11 just now... lets see if it get's granted. it said a delivery date of 2/4

Back
Top Bottom