THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

The WTK IX would be a perfect sneaker if I was Storm Shadow and I was planning an assassination in the Cadbury Egg factory at Easter.
roll.gif

damn if you dude's know how lame you looked in these snow board boot lookalikes.

i mean c'mon yall aint getn no ***** in these tings

Rocked my masterpieces to the mall yesterday and was getting compliments left and right. One was "those are some sharp kicks you got there youngster"

Been holding off on a 9 elite to hoop in since I missed MPs
tired.gif
 may pull the trigger on wtk's..  Usually not a fan of wildly mismatched shoes but these look somewhat tame for a 'what the'.

Plus I'm a sucker for green/red and esp mint on shoes, hopefully they aren't too tough to grab.

Imma need yall not to buy any of the all red ext until after I get paid on jan 9 after that you can get em Kay thanks
Why not just wait a little longer and get em for a discount if you're hard up for cash? They had outlets written on them from day one man. You can have  my 12 all day long bud

Just got my Vipers in today from NDC. They're pretty crazy looking. I'll wear em to Rock casual wear, won't be hooping these. 

I ordered a pair yesterday. Hope that doesn't hurt your chances...

And I had originally decided not to get them, but ended up copping for a couple reasons:
1. The TPU upper - hadn't realized it was Thermoplastic Polyurethane - it'll be fun to tell people that
2. The Red Viper thing - I was a huge fan of Oberyn Martell in GOT before he got gruesomely killed, and his nickname was the Red Viper
3. The more on foot shots I see the better they look
4. I'm a collector

And in the end I can always send them back if I'm not impressed.

But, you might be alright - they don't seem to be flying off the shelves.
Seems like you had to do some hardcore convincing to yourself to buy these. But it really cracks me up that you just said one of the reasons is because you were a fan of the red viper in GOT?!?!?! WOW that blew my mind.

Saw the red ext in person today... Was pretty underwhelming imo. Needs a swoosh and the spikes just look cheap. Especially for 300

Damn nice. I'd jump at that price.

Im trying to get the gumbo for retail or close to it on eBay. Hope this dude finally accepts my offer

I'm not hard up for money I just used almost all of my employee discount this month so it starts over in January that's the only reason I said don't buy em up lol I hate paying retail for kicks these will only be 192.50

Why not just wait a little longer and get em for a discount if you're hard up for cash? They had outlets written on them from day one man. You can have  my 12 all day long bud

Can't believe that dude said youre not getting any if you rock highs. The man makes the shoe not the other way around. Plus I have had multiple random girls say nice shoes to me with highs on. You Might have to take a look at yourself in the mirror on this one.

Back
Top Bottom