THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I won't be getting them, but I'll update if any are left over in Philly or South Jersey if anybody strikes out that wanted a pair.

I was gonna buy the wtk but I need more pics those ugly Xmas soles are growing the more on feet pics I see hmmmm

mean.gif
 at the usual hype judgement in this thread, you have no idea and nobody should listen to you.

If you want a shoe get yourself ready for it if you don forget it nobody wants your opinion.

I, for one, would love to see the family pics in the red boots
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
 she does like the red ones, more so than the snakes anyways but we're not wearing red for the pics, I was really tempted to change everything up but she said it's easier to match blacks than reds so happy wife, happy life
smokin.gif
 strangely my daughter will have on a leopard dress i'll post pics since it'll b on topic with the kobe's on
happy.gif

Random idea. If I was Nike I would make a Prelude Pack type release and make a 9 Elite for all the other Nike signature guys past & present. Penny, Jordan, LeBron, Vince ect. With their logo in place of Kobes and FK pattern to match the teams their most associated with. Would be sick IMO.

Back
Top Bottom