THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The restock people are probably talking about is the jimmy Jazz one. Like 20 Jordan retros but nothing crazy or a must have. I don't think there was any kobes

View media item 1317329Loving them, taking family pics in the mids tomorrow, wifey picked them btwn the Lebron KC and KD black suede

the blk ext's are sooo damn comfy after they broke in

these 3 will end up being my only ix's unless i change my mind on wtk

I got one more IX to pick up, Nike just tweeted the black mamba IX ext, currently 3/6 in Kobe ext luckily the 8s don't go for much

On What??? I can't even type that R word on here or I'll get Banned for LIFE. But I see others can just like I've seen over and over people post Fake R*****K 
and they don't get warned or banned. Only me the minority.
Yea its funny how this site works. Lots of people get singled out while others can do or say whatever they want. Its pretty sad

Yea its funny how this site works. Lots of people get singled out while others can do or say whatever they want. Its pretty sad

In this case it's warranted. Nike intentionally holds back stock all the time. It's how the Lebrons, KDs and Kobe Xmas last year "sold out" but were restocked at least twice throughout the year. And there were still plenty in the actual stores a week later. Don't expect this one to be any different. Do the restock phrase is actually warranted.

Yeah I said restock I was replying to the post above my post about how Nike just remove and add the shoes back creating an illusion

Yeah...no 3M on the collar design.

Not even a no-look pass...more like no-look launching the ball up at the jumbo-tron after a blow-out loss
laugh.gif

Bron loved the flyknit runners I believe, so maybe he's giving the basketball flyknit a go like some of yall have mentioned.

Is it just me or should the WTKs have been better off being the Xmas pair?

Bron loved the flyknit runners I believe, so maybe he's giving the basketball flyknit a go like some of yall have mentioned.

Is it just me or should the WTKs have been better off being the Xmas pair?
That's what I initially thought after seeing those pictures. I still like them though, if I somehow cop those that'll be my 8th elite high pair. Love them highs.

The MPs still evade me in a size 9.5. I haven't found a great deal on a pair yet.

I'm just curious how many of the WTK will be released on the 10th?

I'd rather have the MPs but they seem to be more and more dried up.

I find it unfortunate that sites are calling the Mexican restaurante pair the merlot. We know the real name

The MPs still evade me in a size 9.5. I haven't found a great deal on a pair yet.

I'm just curious how many of the WTK will be released on the 10th?

I'd rather have the MPs but they seem to be more and more dried up.
Try to sell a pair of wtk to put it towards an mp because as we know those go for decent money.

Love the simple design of the WTK compared to previous models. It's a must cop for me hopefully I can get my hands on them

They could have removed the chlorine blueand made those a "white Christmas" theme. They're honestly better than those candy cane atrocities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom