THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So I might end up with 2 of the xmas kobes....dude aint wanna cancel my order on ebay so the other one in the mail. Yall think anyone would take a trade on these for the Inspirations, Details, Beethovens or just some jordan retros? Im into reselling especially if the sneaker is still in stores :lol:. Also I wore mines yesterday and they got all compliments and attention. I was with my friends who had on the Columbia 11s and Bordeaux 7s, and these caught more eyes than both of em. These prob my fav kobe 9 elites that I have at least

So I might end up with 2 of the xmas kobes....dude aint wanna cancel my order on ebay so the other one in the mail. Yall think anyone would take a trade on these for the Inspirations, Details, Beethovens or just some jordan retros? Im into reselling especially if the sneaker is still in stores
laugh.gif
. Also I wore mines yesterday and they got all compliments and attention. I was with my friends who had on the Columbia 11s and Bordeaux 7s, and these caught more eyes than both of em. These prob my fav kobe 9 elites that I have at least
i think you should be able to. those sneaker cons are usually good for that and a safer place for swap

X has not release yet how are you skipping?
Because amateur shots are usually deal breakers for people

Its gonna take a lot more than Legit photos to sell me on those X's. The silhouette just seems off
That. Not feeling anything so far. Even the new shots where you can see a lot just leave me uninterested - the tongue is weird, the heel is weird, etc. Even the fuze/whatever upper just seems a step back. But, who knows.

It's happened with other shoes - I knew after the LeBron 8 I was not gonna pick up any 9's. And then I knew I wasn't gonna pick up any 10's. And with the 11's I only picked up the Gumbos and 2 lows. It's like the Jordan line - there are only certain models I like.

Just might be the end of the road for Kobe's for me. At least for now.

Ive never been to a sneaker con but I do wanna go to one. Im just afraid that I might try buying everything I see and like tho :lol:

Also those Kobe Xs look like some lost Venomenons. Theyre an easy pass

Last edited:
cant wait to pick up wtk for ball

theres just something about really high shoes like these and the XX8's thats just amazing

it just feels better having something around your ankles

X has not release yet how are you skipping?

Because amateur shots are usually deal breakers for people

Its gonna take a lot more than Legit photos to sell me on those X's. The silhouette just seems off

That. Not feeling anything so far. Even the new shots where you can see a lot just leave me uninterested - the tongue is weird, the heel is weird, etc. Even the fuze/whatever upper just seems a step back. But, who knows.

It's happened with other shoes - I knew after the LeBron 8 I was not gonna pick up any 9's. And then I knew I wasn't gonna pick up any 10's. And with the 11's I only picked up the Gumbos and 2 lows. It's like the Jordan line - there are only certain models I like.

Just might be the end of the road for Kobe's for me. At least for now.

It's the same story every year. We get leaks, people cry, then we get official Nike pics, some PEs and nikeids and peoples tune changes.

The 8's got a LOT of hate before Nike released the shoe. Now it's one of the most successful kobe sigs.

The Xs silhouette, to me, looks like an outlet hyperdunk or something similar. I really don't like it :lol:

Now I'm a sucker for flyknit, so if they throw out an elite low flyknit version, my tune may change.

But currently, not expecting to get any of them.

I'll just keep stocking up on missed 5s/6s/8s :nerd:

It's the same story every year. We get leaks, people cry, then we get official Nike pics, some PEs and nikeids and peoples tune changes.

The 8's got a LOT of hate before Nike released the shoe. Now it's one of the most successful kobe sigs.
What you say is true.

But, I have also had instances where I have seen the advance shots and my first opinion did not change. Overall, I would say the crap shots lead to a lot of "I'm not copping" responses that people then flip flop on. It's why I included the caveat of "But who knows." I could change my mind, but I am leaning heavily towards skipping it. The X may be the "jump the shark" model for me.

But who knows.

Looking forward to getting my Candy Canes in, finding a Philippines, getting my ID's in, seeing the BHM and wether they are cop worthy, then maybe just taking a break from sneakers for a minute.

xmas kobes are very sick in person.

Saw someone wearing them at MSG yesterday.

Potential impulse purchase if i see em on the shelf somewhere but i aint searching

Back
Top Bottom