THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Xmasses are preparing to ship. Will post a pic of my collection when I get those in. FL connect wasn't going to be able to hold them then called me yesterday morning that they were able to hold them. Could have got them yesterday but rather chanced it with ndc.

Anxiously waiting for the WTK then I'm done aside from finding a steal with the MPs (someone help!). Don't see anything else coming down the pike.

And yeah, as of now the Xs are an EASY pass if they look like what we've seen. And I've purchased every version so far. Will maybe get one pair just to have. Unless they surprise us with this headfake.

What's shipping costs from places like this?

Last edited:
Said I was going to pass yesterday initially but glad I copped after seeing these pics 
pimp.gif

I'm surprised the hype beasts haven't labeled these as "Red Octobers" 
roll.gif

NDC free 2-day is a joke. They wait days to ship it out so it's no faster than standard shipping, really.

But they did do a great job of getting holiday orders out to people so you have to give them that. Even did free overnight up to the 23rd.

That's weird, on END the "AW14PREVIEW" discount code worked for the Data's on RD but not for these Kobe's? 

NDC free 2-day is a joke. They wait days to ship it out so it's no faster than standard shipping, really.

But they did do a great job of getting holiday orders out to people so you have to give them that. Even did free overnight up to the 23rd.
Yup, very bummed they didnt get mine out on Friday and shipped on Sat. They could have gotten to me Monday. Oh well, it is what it is.

For those in the Maryland area, seems the Montgomery mall Bethesda and Tysons Corner FootLocker still got sizes of the "Knit Stockings". Still no size 13s though.  Even gave calls to outlets as far as CA. Same scenario pretty much. 

What happened to folks "passing" on these?
mean.gif

Last edited:
what the kobe 9 allocation numbers

far more limited than what the lebrons and what the KD

highest allocation in the city is HOH 34th street 100 pairs(they had near 200 for lebrons for example)

smaller volume stores can vary 18-36 pairs

what the kobe 9 allocation numbers

far more limited than what the lebrons and what the KD

highest allocation in the city is HOH 34th street 100 pairs(they had near 200 for lebrons for example)

smaller volume stores can vary 18-36 pairs

Kobe's allocation numbers have been far less than bron and KDs for some years.

Hence why most of the 8's sold out and he still only did about $50m

But bron had a bunch of c/w's hit discount and still did $300m

Man I slept like a mfer on those Christmas Kobes.  I wanted them, but I bought the Legend Blues and Pantone Pack.  I'm seeing all these Christmas Kobe pics on IG, and DAMN they fire.

Back
Top Bottom