THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeesh got my MPs size 14 for $350 earlier this year. Don't regret it one but though, only shoe I've paid for over retail this year. Other 9s I got for below thx to FTL coupons.

Nope. They still look like **** to me...8s all day it isnt even close. And if you say otherwise im sorry you missed out on them and youre still bitter.
Yup, god forbid someone disagree about a shoe. I forgot that there are a clear hierarchy of shoes that list A is greater than B.

Dude, I agree the 8s are better, but your method of communicating within this community has gotten past the point of silliness. You sound like a 13 year old trying to show off how much knowledge, street cred, and how tough you are. Try expressing your feelings in non abrasive ways. Hell, you may make some quality hook ups on here.

And before you give the stereotypical "I don't care what people think of me", then I want to ask, "why are you here?".

laugh.gif
 I swear, is there a full moon tonight?? 

Pissed I've been injured four months and missed out on so many kobe releases. My boy I play bball with showed me a shot of his 9 pairs all lows and that's got me reading like the last hundred pages of this long ***** thread.

Dude, did you not know that kids are out for the holidays? Why do you think he has been on so much. We got another week (if he isn't banned) and he will be back in school all day and mommy will give him his 9pm curfew again.
laugh.gif

I've only been here a few years but that was the first time I'd read something that blunt/disgusting.  Used the report button for the first time lol 

Anyways,  I'm real excited to try and get those WTK after that pic I posted....but if I strike out, I don't think I'll be too salty because I have the Details on my radar now. Who am I kidding though, I'll probably end up with both before it's over lol 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I've only been here a few years but that was the first time I'd read something that blunt/disgusting.  Used the report button for the first time lol 

Anyways,  I'm real excited to try and get those WTK after that pic I posted....but if I strike out, I don't think I'll be too salty because I have the Details on my radar now. Who am I kidding though, I'll probably end up with both before it's over lol 
mean.gif
Details are great. I like the WTK in theory but I think I am going to let them go. Love the fruity pebble style knit but I feel I would just get them filthy and then hate myself.

Wait a minute. Was dude throwing that punch drunk? He had to be. Nobody is that bad with the hands. No power, accuracy or balance. WTH.

tempted to carbon vinyl wrap the silver plates.
I have a whole roll of it for my EXTs.

I thought the resell on MP dropped a lot with the MC IDs coming out?
I think some people tried to wish that into reality. I was never a believer in the logic behind it. I didn't understand how the low being available would make people not want the MP. I figured one would just want both...

Wait a minute. Was dude throwing that punch drunk? He had to be. Nobody is that bad with the hands. No power, accuracy or balance. WTH.
Not sure but he would have gotten blasted eventually. See that first loopy punch? Sure sign of a dude that knows nothing about fighting. He wrote a check his *** couldn't cash hahaha

Not sure but he would have gotten blasted eventually. See that first loopy punch? Sure sign of a dude that knows nothing about fighting. He wrote a check his *** couldn't cash hahaha

Yo if you look real close you can see his soul leave his body. Lol

My bad. Yes the XMas from NDC mine still hasn't left [emoji]128532[/emoji]. I should've done two day shipping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom