THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm planning on adding the sequoia and victory to the elite collection when the IX's are all said and done.
I seen a older dude rocking the sequoia the day the Xmas joints came out and them ******* looked so cold. I'm just sitting around waiting to see 140ish for those n the victory

These Christmas joints are tough. Really good looking in person.

I know some website is gonna have the Seq joints for real cheap one day. I just hope I don't miss them.
I copped the Sequoias from End when it was the 40% discount, I think. Made the price like $75 below retail. Otherwise I would have passed I think, but price was real good.

For the record, they are really orange.

Throw in the Bruce Lees and that's all the EM's anyone would  need  (IMO of course).

My list is

Bruce Lee

Black Cement

Easter

The rest........
What about the China? I only copped 4 EM joints though, 2 of which are on your list. So, good list.

P4P has the MPs in my size for 475. That's the cheapest I've seen them for in awhile. That's tempting....
That's about what I paid months ago. I know people here have found some good deals, but I am not much for waiting and being patient. And my concern was that they would just get harder and harder to get in my size.

Anyone ever cop off kixify? I'm on the hunt for MP's too and they got my size for $460 but its from a "zero feedback" type seller....

Anyone ever cop off kixify? I'm on the hunt for MP's too and they got my size for $460 but its from a "zero feedback" type seller....
Yea i've bought through kixify, it is a legit site, the person i bought from at the time had zero feedback as well. I had no issues at all, you should be paying through paypal so you'll be covered in case anything goes wrong. 

Now I feel good I copped a DS size 10 MP for 400 bucks about a month ago. Maybe I need to double up on these

@kimterran  Haha, we are the same size always going after the same kicks (roshes, kobes....) 
laugh.gif

Lol. Yeah, I hoop in my Kobes and wear them casually sometimes, those freaking roshes are so comfortable it's a torture wearing anything else. I rock Jordan 1's as well but they kill my feet everytime

Quote:

Getting these the 31st. 
Same, but...

Just looking at the NDC launch calendar, and wondering why they went back to the smooth leather on the back of the collar for the Black Mambas. Should have stuck with the snake embossing from the Red Vipers..

And carbon fiber would have been so perfect on these.

$185 shipped on the NBA store would have copped in a heartbeat. $225 plus tax, no so much for a shoe I'd probably wear three timesa year year, maybe.

Kixify is just ebay except for shoes man. Be very cautious. Plenty of fakes on that site. Just know your shoes, post up in the LCs, and pay with PayPal only

Kixify is just ebay except for shoes man. Be very cautious. Plenty of fakes on that site. Just know your shoes, post up in the LCs, and pay with PayPal only

Yup I got scammed on that site and when I opened a case with PP the seller refunded my money right away. Personally if I was to buy from that site again it would have to be from a seller with lots of feedback at 100% positive. This was a year ago so maybe the site is better.

Anyone think the WTK this year will be easier to obtain than last years model? I have absolutely no luck when it comes to any WT shoe except for the lebron 11s so I'm hoping it's easy as the WTL 11 from a few months ago.

Last edited:

This guy just trollin? 

My two pair aren't supposed to arrive until late January....
Naw, a lot of people have gotten shipping information on their pairs. Mine hasn't even started being built yet though. Kind of weird how Nike can already have people their pairs and mine not even moved to being built yet.

I am. On the lookout for some DS MP's as well In a size 12. And I dont want to go the flight club route

Back
Top Bottom