THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^But Nick Young gets the approval from Nike/Kobe to wear and debut the newest Kobe merchandise. He idolizes KB, is a Laker teamate and is a young and upcoming player. Win/win.

Just like Jordan is trying/tried to make Russell Westbrook the face of JB, Kobe realizes the end is coming and someone else has to carry the torch of his line.

I'm just ready to see the 9s in action...

Last edited:
SMH OH DEAR GOD RUSSY IS THE NEW FACE OF JB?

I PRAY FOR ALL OUR SOULS.

I WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM W NICK YOUNG IF HE WASNT BISH MADE AND CALLED HIMSELF SWAGGY P.

^But Nick Young gets the approval from Nike/Kobe to wear and debut the newest Kobe merchandise. He idolizes KB, is a Laker teamate and is a young and upcoming player. Win/win.
It was a joke did you not read the post before that...  In the other post I pretty much said the same thing.

Chief Keef and Nick Young must be friends.....  They both think that they're Kobe lol
roll.gif

Nick is a better player and a much more likeable person.

Kobe gave his is approval, and with all this baller/hipster sneaker talk, his approval means more than anyone else's. And in 2 weeks, no one will care. fact
Kobe is sitting on the bench for the rest of the year and needs someone to wear his shoes. It's either him or pau, fact

Last edited:
Nick Young is an awful player. Anyone who knows the game knows that.

That being said dude would do well in a 1 on 1 all nba tourny.

Swaggy P Island.

I guess having Nick debut the 9s will work.

Kobe didn't like to pass either 
roll.gif

They look good casually in them pics back there, but then again kobe is 6' 6" and i'm not 

Last edited:
Consider your options...

Either have Nick Young, a decent player and team mate of Kobe debut the shoe.

Or wait until the shoe hits the market in a few weeks and allow any end of the bench scrub debut one of the most anticipated kicks of the year.

I for one don't care. I've never made a purchase based on how Kobe looked in them.

If I wasn't already a little bit interested in the shoe, on court footage wouldn't help.

Smh at Nick debuting 9, doesn't change my mind (I love the 9s) but I rather wait till Kobe comes back on court if its ASG or after.

Swaggy P >>>>>>>

These didn't look that bad in that pic with Nicki, but I'm still not sure about casual wear.

I'm just waiting on the lows in a purple and gold color way..... I'm sick of Nike hiking up the prices... We need to do something about this... $225 for shoes... Basketball* shoes... Cmon Nike sell em for $150 and you'll still make a profit.... Hope the lows aren't rape prices... Side note zoom Kobe 1 or toro 4s? Anyone trying to sell either in a 8 or 8.5?

swaggy P is the nate robinson of LA. fact
NAH.

I've been able to watch both extensively:

Swaggy P. is "JR Smith" in a slightly bigger body and just a little more goofy than dumb. He's doing better this year, I think, bc D'Antoni's System & Kobe has gotten to him and he has no SG competition to put up buckets against in LA. Also, a Ball-Movement Nightmare... but like last night... he has his games every once in awhile.

Nate Robinson is All Energy, Alot More MATURE, a Scoring Machine when he gets Quality Minutes and has actually WON GAMES and put Team's on his Back. Ala 2012-13 Chicago Bulls.

There's No Comparison. 

Btw, nothing against Swaggart, just stating Facts.

I don't have a problem w/ him debuting the Sneaks though... he's on Kobe's team and is the Best Option they have to debut them at the moment. It doesn't take away from the shoes, IMO.

Not Seeing atleast a TEASER Glimpse of the 9 LOW's at this point...  THAT'S What I Have a Problem With.  
indifferent.gif

Yall need to stop hatin on my man swaggy pizza lol!!!! but I need to see pics of these ASG's if they have a 50$ upkeep like the brons I might just have to pass tho

Back
Top Bottom