THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Finally ordered me some masterpieces for 375 shipped. Worn a few times but look brand new.
Nice. It's easy to keep MP's (and other Elite Highs) looking VNDS with the Wolf Grey outsole (as opposed to white). There's no exposed midsole to show creasing (only the Lunarlon insert) and the Flyknit upper doesn't get creased like leather does. The only thing that will shoe wear over time if you treat them right is the shozoku on the tongue if you lace them high and maybe the stiffer part of the ankle support near the back of the circle. 

I picked up a pair of MP back in November, they were the size 10 promo sample ones that were floating around on the bay, looking forward to getting some good use out of them once the snow melts around here.
I'm passing on the WTK though, I'd rather spend that on one last pair of ID Lows before they disappear.

Calling about a pair of 9.5 MPs on Monday that I found today. I got to snag a pair but it's got to be for 500 or less.

I dont know where u got your info but footlocker.com are doing raffles for these. check their website. and releases are usually slated on saturday which is  on 1/10/15.

I think they are releasing WTK lows. compare the shape of the tongue for the highs and lows.they are very different. they look too good for conversions.
look at the mid sole on the lows its the same as the hightops

WTK 9
eek.gif
nthat.gif
Objectively, I think they are a cool high - but, realistically, they just are a no-wear for me. Too much white and pastel, and at $50 more than the other elites, I just don't see the justification for the price hike. Good luck to all going for them.

anyone know where i could cop some size 12-13 kobe 9s for under retail. the cheaper the better i have the influences i'm just looking for a cheap pair to ball in. not the blue ones tho.

I picked up a pair of MP back in November, they were the size 10 promo sample ones that were floating around on the bay, looking forward to getting some good use out of them once the snow melts around here.
I'm passing on the WTK though, I'd rather spend that on one last pair of ID Lows before they disappear.
I'm in the same boat with u on this one. I just spent my last disposable cash on 2 pairs of IDs.
View media item 1335858Got rid about 5 pairs of elite highs and kept the inspirations (for hooping) and masterpieces along with 3 IDs and 2 GR lows.

Back
Top Bottom