THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Well fellas I let go of my Masterpieces today, sold them for the low low (IMO) to a homie, ($350)...the only 9's I have now (waiting on delivery) are the original Mamba Moments, IMO those are more meaningful/special cause Kobe wore em and they were for a special moment in history.

I gotta jump on the low's wagon and finally realized how difficult it is to "pull off" the highs. Most of the time, my jeans would cover the top part, and I wasn't about to only limit myself to wear joggers anytime I wanted to wear the highs.
RIP GInfante's Masterpieces we barely knew ye.

Well fellas I let go of my Masterpieces today, sold them for the low low (IMO) to a homie, ($350)...the only 9's I have now (waiting on delivery) are the original Mamba Moments, IMO those are more meaningful/special cause Kobe wore em and they were for a special moment in history.

I gotta jump on the low's wagon and finally realized how difficult it is to "pull off" the highs. Most of the time, my jeans would cover the top part, and I wasn't about to only limit myself to wear joggers anytime I wanted to wear the highs.

RIP GInfante's Masterpieces we barely knew ye.

:lol: they went to good hands, I really have an appreciation for the MC iD lows now...if I could score a pair in the right color scheme, I might do it

Last edited by a moderator:

A NWT sighting 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

My MPs still take the top spot for me... 
nthat.gif
I still remember that morning
laugh.gif
I don't think I've ever been so excited to have copped through such chaos.

laugh.gif
Hell yeah! I struck out online, shopped around craigslist all day and ended up buying them resell for 300 before anyone realized how hyped they were going to be. 

Last edited:

laugh.gif
I remember it took me around 45 mins to check out because the Tiffany madness destroyed Nike's servers...

I was SO happy to get that "Thank You" and then the order confirmation email 
happy.gif

My local Foot Locker doesn't have a ticket procedure listed on their website for the WTK but does for the Jordan 4 Retro.  Hmmm..........Guess I'm going to be calling them tomorrow to see what's up.
Yeah just call them! My local footlocker shows nothing either and I went by today and they are doing raffle tickets!

Just scored these in 11.5 to see if they fit. Price was right too...just about $200 shipped to my door.

Last edited:
I think black on black with grey sole looks best on mc I'd and white on white with clear outsole for mamba moments

Alright! You guys ready for BHM!!! Let's see this.
I surprise that the first pic to leak is coming from one of the store in my country which is Thailand. So proud.
Hopefully more detailed pics start rolling in now.

Back
Top Bottom