THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Did he really just say Eli Whitney ???????
SMDH what a moronic thing to say.

tell me that was just a bad joke.
roll.gif
 Yo, I suck at multi tasking, I'm posting on my phone, bidding on some shoes and talking to my boy next me at the same time and I don't know why I typed the cotton gin man. I meant to put the traffic light dude initially, Morgan (had to do a report on him once). But yeah, not saying Willie Lynch should be on a shoe or anything.
Can't stop looking at these BHMs though, WTK is no longer on my radar.
BHM > WTK by a mile. They just look like an easter shoe.

Last edited:
Damn, the youngins are still learning black history. Hope for the future!

I still like the WTK9s, hopefully I have a better chance at getting them now.

finally i'm 4/4 after today's fed ex drop off, on to the X
Seeing them all together makes me think about my normal major complaint with the IX's, the outsoles. Wish they had done something other than plain black on the two KRM pairs. Gum or translucent black or grey on the black, and translucent red or grey or gum on the red. Not even sure why they made the mid, seems like they had the idea, made it, then decided it was a bad idea and switched to the highs.

I'm still waiting on my black pair, should be here today. Then I gotta get the BHM, and so far, I AM NOT on to the X. I'll keep checking in on it, but it's gonna take something major to make me flip flop on it. If I decide I'm not interested in the 10 at all, I'll spend the year picking up some older releases I missed and some select new stuff.

BHM > WTK by a mile. They just look like an easter shoe.
In my opinion you can barely compare them. The "What The" are clearly a summer shoe to me. They will look great with washed (destroyed) jeans and some clean t-shirts

The "BHM" are gorgeous too, but right now I keep telling myself that I don't need them. If I'm true to myself I have enough black pairs. Don't know if I will be able to resist them  
roll.gif

Damn man, I was going to get the what the kobe's despite the ridiculous price hike and call it a day (on the IX), but now I'm def getting the BHM. To get both or what? The WTK isn't a must have for me like the BHM but something about it screams "it's going to grow on you" and I hate when that happens to me after the fact. Definitely one of those sneakers that need to be in hand to decide if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Don't wear the bhm with jeans fam. Jogger life. I have servere ocd about my pants hanging over my shoe even a little bit. But that's just me

finally i'm 4/4 after today's fed ex drop off, on to the X
Seeing them all together makes me think about my normal major complaint with the IX's, the outsoles. Wish they had done something other than plain black on the two KRM pairs. Gum or translucent black or grey on the black, and translucent red or grey or gum on the red. Not even sure why they made the mid, seems like they had the idea, made it, then decided it was a bad idea and switched to the highs.

I'm still waiting on my black pair, should be here today. Then I gotta get the BHM, and so far, I AM NOT on to the X. I'll keep checking in on it, but it's gonna take something major to make me flip flop on it. If I decide I'm not interested in the 10 at all, I'll spend the year picking up some older releases I missed and some select new stuff.
I like the soles and it did seem weird them jumping for mid to high but at the same time mid never made sense imho but i'm glad so that when I pick up the ext 8s they'll all be crazy diff, my only complaint would be on the mamba highs and the jakes, why oh why was the back not done like the reds
mean.gif

I wear joggers with the lows but I haven't tried it with the highs yet.

I'm a short dude though.

I have to agree with everyone. You will regret getting rid of your details. They are scratching at the MP for top regular retail pair to date.

Dank really has stepped up his low custom conversion from the first few that surfaced. Being he is a San Antonio man I hope i can scope them out at a show in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom