THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
yes! Bless us with another PS!
laugh.gif
Lemme see what I can do...

T
Was looking at the WTK pics and the wife leans over my shoulder and ask, "Is that a women's shoe?":lol: I had sworn I was done with these as I truly only wear the highs to the gym. Will likely be in for the BHM. Not going to go after that "women's shoe" especially at 275.
They are women's colorway for sure lol punky Brewster colorways lmao

Was about to pre ordering the bhm.. 330 US dollars, 40 for shipping. Adds up to almost 500 Aussie dollars. lol 

Also have to watch out for the bleeding issue on the Beethovens.

Does dark denim destroy them or other colorways? I know people in here were saying the Beethovens were doing it on their own. Kinda like how the xmas 8 sole randomly started turning blue lol

From Kicks Deals----

From Sneakerology in NY comes a phone-order hookup for the new “Silk Road” Nike Kobe 9 EM as discount is $20 off retail with FREE shipping included!

Phone: 516-627-7400

From Kicks Deals----

From Sneakerology in NY comes a phone-order hookup for the new “Silk Road” Nike Kobe 9 EM as discount is $20 off retail with FREE shipping included!

Phone: 516-627-7400

Here's an up close video showing the details on them. Great details but not for me.

Don't worry about value. Buy and rock what you like. As much as we enjoy/collect, them at the end of the day they are just shoes.

I agree. But what you like.

However, the OP is obviously not just "buying what he likes". His main concern was "up front cost" and to that end my point was to think of up front cost only is short sighted given the likely increase in value the beethovens will see in the future.

Back
Top Bottom