THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I just found out the wtk 9 is 275 BEFORE tax. It's a easy pass now. Am I the only one who thought these were 225?

Yeah pretty much :lol:

nearly 3 hundo for What the Stride Rites....nahhhh

"Stride Rites" :lol:

5 Elite Highs - MP, Details, Christmas, Perspectives, Showtimes
2 Elite Lows - Moonwalkers, Thrillers
2 EM Lows - China, Brazil

4 ID Elite Lows - 1 MC, 3 MM's
2 Highs- MPs, Perspectives
2 Elite lows- Thriller, Moonwaker
3 Elite IDs- MC, MM, Black fk
1 EM- Bruce Lee, Sold my Crimsons

I'm ready for the X!

14 Elite Highs - Gumbo ASG | Inspiration x2 | Perspective | Details | Showtimes x2 | Expressions | Fundamentals | Infuences | Brave Blues | Victories | Strategies | Christmases
3 Elite Lows - Moonwakers | Beethovens | Universities
1 EXT High - Jake The Snakes

Adding the WTK and BHM and hopefully a restocked MP and then that'll do it. Sure wish I got those Mamba Moments [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Dope pic @KCbruins1919

I got 8 pairs of the 9's

Elite Highs- Inspirations, Showtimes, and Legacy Blues

Elite Low-   Thrillers, Moonwalkers, and Mamba Moments ( not in yet but just got my tracking order !)

EM low- Bruce Lee and Crimsons

I am strongly considering getting the BHM. I really don't want to because of the cost but man they are absolute fire. My legacy blues are still DS so I might return them and use that for the BHM. The only other pair that I really want from the 9's is the Masterpieces.

Also what is a good price for slightly worn beethovens. Seen a local posting for 220 for them and they looked pretty good.

@classysole  I still wanna cop them because I have absolutely loved the NINE and the 10 is making me wanna eat my face atm.

I only have four elite highs and thats it:

MP
ASG

NRGs

Like both the WTK and BHM but not definite cop just yet, need to see the Black History Month insole too

@classysole  I still wanna cop them because I have absolutely loved the NINE and the 10 is making me wanna eat my face atm.

I only have four elite highs and thats it:

MP
ASG

NRGs

Like both the WTK and BHM but not definite cop just yet, need to see the Black History Month insole too
Nice collection lol. I'd be good with MPs and both NRGs personally.

I mean the kobe collection is amazing but people get carried away where they become ugly. I mean the beginning of the high and low kobes is just amazing. Kobe low id isn't right because it isn't part of the collection. I love how the high kobes are comfortable like a sock it is good. I like how flyknit mainly in nike running shoes was put into basketball shoes for better gameplay. :smokin

I mean the kobe collection is amazing but people get carried away where they become ugly. I mean the beginning of the high and low kobes is just amazing. Kobe low id isn't right because it isn't part of the collection. I love how the high kobes are comfortable like a sock it is good. I like how flyknit mainly in nike running shoes was put into basketball shoes for better gameplay.
smokin.gif
The best low colorways came from the ID's and they sold out quicker than the thrillers and moonwalkers! Don't really understand this statement???

Back
Top Bottom