THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If I order something from EU/UK and the website tells me its going to charge me VAT/Duties fees.. whats the percentage they usually charge? I'm just trying to order some shoes for 125 Euro's and I was just wondering how much extra I have to pay after paying the original purchase amount?

If I order something from EU/UK and the website tells me its going to charge me VAT/Duties fees.. whats the percentage they usually charge? I'm just trying to order some shoes for 125 Euro's and I was just wondering how much extra I have to pay after paying the original purchase amount?
if your shipping address is in north america, you shouldn't be charged vat. duties depends on where the item is made. if it's made in north america, you shouldn't have to pay duties either because of nafta. if they charge you duties, you could probably just fill out a government form to get a refund.

Got the call from NTNY earlier today for the WTKs :smokin. Think those might be my last elite high 9. I like the BHMs too, but I may do an iD instead.

Last edited:

How many people entered raffles for the WTK?  I was thinking it would be easy to get these but its looking like I underestimated the hype. 
I entered, took three of my homies to enter for me, and sent the Misses to enter. I figured it was a wrap after no calls yesterday. But one of my homies got the call earlier today and they just called me too
smokin.gif
. Good luck to everyone still waiting for a call and those going to war Sun morning.

Wtk vs mm if u had to pick one for about same price? I jus wish mm were a lil more different then mc
I'd take the MM with the right options (as in not the standard build) over the WTK. I like the WTK only from a collectors standpoint, I can't imagine wearing it. The MM's I'd wear.

I live in socal and they called me for the WTK. I'm getting them this Sunday. I don't know what's the hype for these but I'm happy I secured a pair

The raffles are done already. If I would have known u wanted anpair I would have put in 4 one
Its all good. Thanks for looking out though. I just dropped the coin for my MPs so Im gonna pass on the WTK. Still debating on the BHMs or just chilling for awhile.

Its all good. Thanks for looking out though. I just dropped the coin for my MPs so Im gonna pass on the WTK. Still debating on the BHMs or just chilling for awhile.
C'mon, you know you won't be able to resist them.

I feel ya though, I just bought a second pair of MPs and I think I might have to get the BHMs. Damn.

I live in socal and they called me for the WTK. I'm getting them this Sunday. I don't know what's the hype for these but I'm happy I secured a pair
HOH South Coast?  Which one called you?  Was it today? just wondering if i should fully give up hope or just hold on by a bit hah.

HOH South Coast?  Which one called you?  Was it today? just wondering if i should fully give up hope or just hold on by a bit hah.

Foot locker Ontario. They called me 2 days ago. I was a little bit bummed out when I was getting Raffle tickets in Ontario Mills cause I only got 1 ticket total over there but turns out it was the lucky one lol. Good luck bro

Foot locker Ontario. They called me 2 days ago. I was a little bit bummed out when I was getting Raffle tickets in Ontario Mills cause I only got 1 ticket total over there but turns out it was the lucky one lol. Good luck bro

Thanks man. They said anywhere from Wed to Friday so I'm still holding in with my crippled pinky haha

trying to get a read on these WTK i want to get a pair, most places doing raffles but theres a FL thats doing a FCFS will ppl actually be camping for these hours in advance?

Last edited:
Struck Out On The Raffle, I have one HOH doing FCFS and one boutique near me doing FCFS, I think I'm going to rock with the HOH

every place around me is doing raffles and i skipped out not realizing. to pay $50 over retail via kicks-crew or to not pay $50 over retail to secure my pair is the question

Flyknit in the snow is such a savage move, masterpiece nonetheless. Not a care in the world you gotta respect it haha

Back
Top Bottom