THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You have to press until finger falls off but I have always had better luck at champs and footaction! The problem with Nike is the wait.... You are at the mercy of the availability and you can wait up to 45 minutes just to be told they are Oos! You can click that button a lot of time in 45 minutes! Good luck though!
footlocker / eastbay all crash for me NDC FTW!

i don't see resellers jumping on these at 300 a pair with taxes! You would have to sell them for a ridiculous amount to make a decent profit! At $400.00 the profit is only 45 dollars if that! I wouldn't waste my time but some dudes are want to be resellers and are willing to lose money just to say they Copped!

I commend you and everyone else who is slowly ridding the world of fresh Kobe 9 Elite Masterpieces. I will proudly carry the burdin of owning the worlds only fresh pairs. It will be tough but somehow I'll manage. Salute

Those aren't MPs. They're the MC low IDs

You have to press until finger falls off but I have always had better luck at champs and footaction! The problem with Nike is the wait.... You are at the mercy of the availability and you can wait up to 45 minutes just to be told they are Oos! You can click that button a lot of time in 45 minutes! Good luck though!

So what's the trick with footlocker/east bay/champs etc. because i NEVER can get through there: every time I try it always says OOS. Do I refresh-add-refresh-add etc?

So what's the trick with footlocker/east bay/champs etc. because i NEVER can get through there: every time I try it always says OOS. Do I refresh-add-refresh-add etc?

It will tell you this for the first five or ten min but you have to keep going! On the retro 11, took a hour and a half to cop but then sizes started falling in the basket! After 9am tomorrow I would give up but I would press until then!

i don't see resellers jumping on these at 300 a pair with taxes! You would have to sell them for a ridiculous amount to make a decent profit! At $400.00 the profit is only 45 dollars if that! I wouldn't waste my time but some dudes are want to be resellers and are willing to lose money just to say they Copped!

At $300 and flipped for $400 that's $100 bucks on Craigslist playa...

These Kobes have like no hype . I went 3 for 3 in the raffles for these. Am I missing something the "What the ....." shoes are usually one of the more hyped released of the year?

Last edited:
It will tell you this for the first five or ten min but you have to keep going! On the retro 11, took a hour and a half to cop but then sizes started falling in the basket! After 9am tomorrow I would give up but I would press until then!
appteciate the help. repped

so do i refresh and hit add to cart once i get Out of stock? or do i just keep pressing add to cart

These Kobes have like no hype . I went 3 for 3 in the raffles for these. Am I missing something the "What the ....." shoes are usually one of the more hyped released of the year?

I am not hating on anyone's style and people should wear would they like but imo these look like they should be GS ONLY! Those pastel colors up against the white color looks feminine! Truly should be called Easters!

Last edited:
I am not hating on anyone's style and people should wear would they like but imo the looks like it should be GS ONLY! Those pastel colors up against the white color looks feminine! Truly should be called Easters!
agree 100! they look good but more of a easter shoe than anything.

I have yet to see these hit $400. These are probably the biggest what the flop ever lol.

I am not hating on anyone's style and people should wear would they like but imo the looks like it should be GS ONLY! Those pastel colors up against the white color looks feminine! Truly should be called Easters!
I totally agree and would never wear these myself but I am from LA and wanted one for my collection. I will keep it DS. I feel Kobe doesn't have too much longer so it will be something nice to have rather than spend $300 on a seat to a game to watch the Lakers lose by 50 points.

I have yet to see these hit $400. These are probably the biggest what the flop ever lol.

They haven't even dropped yet. You can't tell haha. When people realize these are not as general as the past KD or Lebron release that can easily change

did you not see the WTLs? And resell doesn't determine flop... if you see them sit and go on discount then you can start the flop talk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom