THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i have a feeling there's going to be a lot of salty people tomorrow that they didn't try for these

If you had to choose one, would you guys pick the Christmas Kobes or the upcoming BHM? Also this is based purely on style, I wear everything I cop 

Repped for posting that sole boutique linkWasn't really feeling these but I was able to get my size on there so if I don't like them I would like to use them as a trade chip or money towards another pair of MC lows. If I can't swing that then I'll just sell them to a NTer for retail and shippingI wish they had more going on for a what the shoe it's kinda lacking in that department but my opinion could totally change when I actually get them in hand and see the flyknit weave in personThe low top customs that one guy did are straight fire though I just prefer the lows to the highs. If I could get the conversion done I would do that in a heartbeat if it didn't cost too muchAnyways good luck tomorrow guys

If you had to choose one, would you guys pick the Christmas Kobes or the upcoming BHM? Also this is based purely on style, I wear everything I cop 
BHM. Those are the best black/white combo done on a flyknit since the trainers. Truly truly beautiful

Repped for posting that sole boutique link Wasn't really feeling these but I was able to get my size on there so if I don't like them I would like to use them as a trade chip or money towards another pair of MC lows. If I can't swing that then I'll just sell them to a NTer for retail and shipping I wish they had more going on for a what the shoe it's kinda lacking in that department but my opinion could totally change when I actually get them in hand and see the flyknit weave in person The low top customs that one guy did are straight fire though I just prefer the lows to the highs. If I could get the conversion done I would do that in a heartbeat if it didn't cost too much Anyways good luck tomorrow guys
Any tips o getting through 
laugh.gif

Any tips o getting through :lol:

lol on sole botique? I added to Cart and it kept crashing so I hit refresh like for 20 minutes and the site finally loaded to checkout and I used Paypal

Honestly I wouldn't be shocked if the order gets cancelled bro I never get through for limited releases I was really surprised after I got my confirmation on the order

Store here in Memphis was selling the WTKs today. Went and scooped a pair. Still had sizes left.

Last edited:
Question fam, I have the Kobe 9 China's and crimsons with the white sole of course. The soles have some small dirt stains. What can I use to clean them up?

Just in case you guys can't get your size when the what the drop they are not that limited here in France so I could get them for you for 300 shipped ( just adding the shipping cost not trying to make money of that ) I was about cop yesterday but finally I'll wait for the bhms

One

Couldn't help but unDS these already fellas. Wanted to wear a kobe for the first time and man are they comfortable. Plus you guys were right at how much these turn heads. I'm honestly not one to pay attention but today ppl were obviously noticing. Had so many compliments.

Repped that's cool good looking out man

Terrible what happened over there geez such a cruel world we live in now

Couldn't help but unDS these already fellas. Wanted to wear a kobe for the first time and man are they comfortable. Plus you guys were right at how much these turn heads. I'm honestly not one to pay attention but today ppl were obviously noticing. Had so many compliments.
View media item 1345878

I wore mine today too for the fourth time and had both old and young peeps going gaga over them

Plan on wearing mine for the first time this week 
nthat.gif

Hopefully isnt too rainy over here

Back
Top Bottom