THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
wait are they gonna be $275 in USA with VAT deduction and shipping I can get them from bouncewear for abt 235 USD, any idea about customs?

Last edited:
Tried to get a pair on nike.fr just to try and got them
laugh.gif
 !!! they were gone really fast too ...hope you guys will be as lucky 
wink.gif
 i'll keep mine for trade if i can't get the BHM 

One

ok, i just ordered. i'll deal with it later. hopefully i don't get hit with customs, if I do w/e because if it is 275 in US i would end up paying around the same more or less. 

Is that store reliable?

Cant seem to find international shipping information/rates & stuff . 
It tells you the shipping costs before you pay. Because it's a special release they charged me 12€. Normally over 100€ is free at their site.

Would recommend you to just let them calculate your costs and then decide if it's worth it

Edit: the shipping costs me 16€ to Germany

Last edited:

It tells you the shipping costs before you pay. Because it's a special release they charged me 12€. Normally over 100€ is free at their site.

Would recommend you to just let them calculate your costs and then decide if it's worth it
Yeah figured it out.

It was like 37euros to ship it so its a no go for me .

ok, i just ordered. i'll deal with it later. hopefully i don't get hit with customs, if I do w/e because if it is 275 in US i would end up paying around the same more or less. 
usually anything $200 USD and up, you will get hit with customs.  but its just random in my experience

wait are they gonna be $275 in USA with VAT deduction and shipping I can get them from bouncewear for abt 235 USD, any idea about customs?
It's always a crapshoot with the international sites. I ordered the Allstar lebrons from them and I didn't get hit with custom fees. Who knows with this order. It just all depends on how much they value them when they send it. I will tell you though, expect to wait for a while to get your shoes. It took me 2-3 weeks to get my pair. I expect this order to be no different.

Good lookin on the bouncewear link. I was able to cop but will still try in the morning because bounce wear canceled my wtkds last time I ordered from them.

Oh thanks for the info.
I hope that's not true in this case, cause they still have plenty sizes.
Can they really cancel it afterwards?  Cause I got the Confirmation with order number and everything

Yup they can still cancel even after a order confirmation, you're not in the clear until you get shipping info. Not trying to be a downer but it's happened to me on the WTKDs and WTLs on there too. Hopefully you're good bro got my fingers crossed for ya

Yup they can still cancel even after a order confirmation, you're not in the clear until you get shipping info. Not trying to be a downer but it's happened to me on the WTKDs and WTLs on there too. Hopefully you're good bro got my fingers crossed for ya
Thank you 
wink.gif

I really hope that I will have luck. Will be checking my email like crazy tomorrow 
eyes.gif

Will another European store release the WT later today or tomorrow? The only one I know is END.

edit: does anyone know at what time END is releasing them? I just can find the date, but no time

Last edited:
Eu so much cheaper than the us retail. Even if hit with customs you probably get a guaranteed size for a decent deal

i waited for 1hr 30mins waiting for them to be added to my basket on the uk site before being told they were out of stock
mad.gif

managed to get a pair in a uk9 off footpatrol though
smokin.gif

No there were sizes, I managed to add a few. They posted the wrong link but I was messaged with the right one, I guess they did it to stop the bots.
Yes. They twitted a link with UK 12 only and twitted again 1 min later with FSR. But it still sold out within minute. Maybe the price is the reason. It' s just $219 + shipinng

The WTK sure is selling out fast for people dissing it so much.
gotta remember people buy anything with "what the" because they believe that is guaranteed resale value. I'll be scoops on the bhm. Easy pass on these for me. If I wasn't strapped for cash I'd pick up the Xmas pair though. Other than the details and masterpieces I think they are the most quality release.

Back
Top Bottom