THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
cant wait to get these in hand to actually decide if i want to keep them or return them

Last edited:
Seems like nobody wants these. Too many oops being thrown like lob city in here lol

All you better be doing the same for the bhms next week

If your in the DMV and strike out, PM me. I'll drop price to $200 in order to move these Elites. An $300 for MCs lows. Best deal on Earth for them. Meet up and swap it out.

I'm participating in the Daniel fast so I decided to fast from social networks and buying shoes for 21 days. The goal is to fast from things that distract you from God and pray everyday. The day after I started the fast I saw the BHMs. Now my prayers my sound like this

Lord, I'm fasting for you. Please let me eat on January 25th(when the fast is over). I want the BHMs and maybe the WTK if they are still available. G.O.D. Hold it down. Amen.

Foot Locker not taking Paypal now and Eastbay can't confirm inventory
mean.gif

I think this will eventually sell out in the next couple days... Whoever strike out in store will probably end up running back online.

I'm participating in the Daniel fast so I decided to fast from social networks and buying shoes for 21 days. The goal is to fast from things that distract you from God and pray everyday. The day after I started the fast I saw the BHMs. Now my prayers my sound like this

Lord, I'm fasting for you. Please let me eat on January 25th(when the fast is over). I want the BHMs and maybe the WTK if they are still available. G.O.D. Hold it down. Amen.
:lol: that's real prayer right there. Tell Him the truth.

I carted on NDC. Got on iPhone at 9:02 and was doubtful. It took an hour. Size 11 still in cart. Gonna make sure I can get through my connect at my local HoH then hopefully I can release to one of the NT brethren if possible.

Might go have a look at these in store. If they're anything like the last 4 Kobe high releases around here, they will be on the shelf for a minute.

I think this will eventually sell out in the next couple days... Whoever strike out in store will probably end up running back online.

Tbh i rather just get them off eastbay than pick up my pair from Nike lenox..... At 275$ thats a 250$ shoe plus tax. I can honestly live with that

I tried canceling with Nike because it was a stupid impulse purchase and $300 is way to high. They wouldn't let me cancel. Welp

Back
Top Bottom