THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Had the WTK in cart but figured I never wear them. Not only that, but my time is too limited for that back & forth resell life. Thanks to NDC customer service chat, I was able to find a Kobe 9 Christmas in my size and have it shipped from Nike Georgetown
nthat.gif

I tried canceling with Nike because it was a stupid impulse purchase and $300 is way to high. They wouldn't let me cancel. Welp

I believe you have a small window to go back to your MY ORDERS and will see cancel order option.... Once that option is gone it's too late.

I believe you have a small window to go back to your MY ORDERS and will see cancel order option.... Once that option is gone it's too late.

I just chatted with customer service and it is 30min from your order. I guess I missed the cut off

Last edited:
I just chatted with customer service and it is 30min from your order. I guess I missed the cut off

Yea they call it the 30min Buyers Remorse window... Just return it to the nearest nike outlet and let someone eat them for way below retail. Price on this are ridiculous.

Yea they call it the 30min Buyers Remorse window... Just return it to the nearest nike outlet and let someone eat them for way below retail. Price on this are ridiculous.

Ya that's what I was planning but she said the outlet might not take them and to call first. Which makes no sense. I should be able to I think she was just bs-ing

people saying FTL and eastbay have full size runs, I get that it gives you the option to try and add to cart so it appears to still full size runs left, but are you actually trying to add them to cart? I keep getting oos

Last edited:
do not care of no one else likes them that 230$ price total was worth it! 
pimp.gif

had a 20% coupon due nikes **** up previously 

I hope your Cowboys lose now. So take that

Man, I seriously come here to post that I'm glad you got a pair....
After all the worrying, after all the attempts I made to get you to believe me on this release, after all the strikeouts you said you've had.....

You get a pair and try to cancel?????......

Somebody oop me the appropriate .gif

SMH

Man I never new about that ebates life till today. Added that to the eastbay order for additional 3.5% back. I can take that. Retail than getting negative tax to me. lmao!!!

If the WTK were a low and priced at 200-225ish, they would be "instant sell out/people selling first borns to get" status. The high only works for some people.

Ya that's what I was planning but she said the outlet might not take them and to call first. Which makes no sense. I should be able to I think she was just bs-ing

Yea she might just bs'ing... I know all the Nike Outlets around me takes them back... Might be different with other stores tho. Give your local spot a call and see if you can return online release orders there.

Man, I seriously come here to post that I'm glad you got a pair....
After all the worrying, after all the attempts I made to get you to believe me on this release, after all the strikeouts you said you've had.....

You get a pair and try to cancel?????......

Somebody oop me the appropriate .gif

SMH

Decided I would much rather have bhm over wtk. I'm not really rolling in money so I gotta make decisions. But you were right about the availability I will give you that. I was wrong about the xmas and this one

Back
Top Bottom